Kia Motors / kia sportage lx fo 2017

1 Egypt, Egypt

Dear All
Please consider the below email as a complaint from KIA’s office in Egypt, here is the story below:
I decided to buy KIA Sportage LX FO 2017, on 26th of April 2016 I paid a down payment EGP 50, 000 and signed a contract with total price EGP 265, 000 “the price is subject to change” as to receive the car after 4 to 5 months.
Till July no one from KIA called me to tell me if there is any updates regarding this deal, so I decided to contact Mr. Ahmed Khaled the sales manager who was responsible of my deal to follow up with him so I can start preparing the bank loan and when will get the car and I knew by coincidence that the price has changed surprisingly to be EGP 290, 000 without any notification from the sales manager or even through the call center, however I accepted the raise and I was informed that I will receive the car by end of July or beginning of August.
Again till mid of September there is no updates and I called the sales manager again to know what’s the updates and the reason of the delay and again he surprised me with another raise in the price without informing me to be EGP 329, 000 and I accepted knowing that I will receive the car by end of September “as by end of September the time frame of 5 months to receive the car will end as agreed at the beginning”.
By end of September I contacted the sales manager to know I will get the car and had no answer, he advised my husband “Emad Mansour Morcos” to communicate with Mr. Amgad Elfiky, the General Manager.
When my husband communicated with him through phone calls as he was in Korea at that time, he apologized for the delay and he promised to receive the car by mid of October and he also compensated us car cover, maintenance for the 1st 20, 000 kilos with no fees.
Upon Mr. Amgad promises I started to prepare the bank loan and sold my car to cover the total payment and this made me to rent a car for EGP 250/day.
On 26th of October I went to KIA’s office to deliver the rest of the amount via cheque payment with total amount EGP 279, 000 and he confirmed to receive the car within 4 days as it is already at the free zone in Alexandria.
After a week of November with no updates and no communication from the general manager and the sales manager, my husband decided to check with another person working in KIA to know from him what is the exact problem and the delay of receiving the car and we surprisingly knew that our car is not even at the free zone and the general manager is just lying!!
Based on all the above here is below my request and how I want to be compensated;
• I won’t accept any other delays to receive my car and I want to receive it in 15th of November as agreed with MR. Amgad.
• I want a compensation on the car I had to rent starting mid of October EGP 250/day till present.
• Due to KIA’s delay and bad customer service I want the price to be adjusted to the original price EGP 265, 000
Here is with email attached all the documents that confirms all the above dates of payment.

Waiting your reply