KIA Motors Corporation / I am complaining about kia australian customer care call center in sydney.

Korea (South)

To whom it may concern.

My Name is Sairaj and bought Kia Picanto in November 2017, since July 2018 my car does not start every month.

My car stopped and did not start on below dates
16 July 2018
22 August 2018
27 September 2018
19 October 2018

Service center can not find the problem and just recharge my car battery and send me home.
on Friday 19th October 2018 I had enough and called Kia customer care call center in Sydney to complain about the on going problem with my car and 1 to 3 hour wait time for Road Side assistance every time my car stops.

Call was answered by mail who informed me that his name was Thomas (but called himself Tom), he was externally rude called me an douche bag (obnoxious or contemptible person, typically a man.) during the call and hug up on me. I called back and he Hug up on me again. Call times were 5:38 pm to 5:50pm on 19th Oct 18.

So I called Kia Australia head office today (22 Oct 2018) 5 time to complain about Thomas or Tom's rude behavior and offensive language over the phone only to be put through to same person Tom to be abused again at 5:19 pm 22 Oct 2018 for second time.

I would like a response for Kia South Korea office about their staff behavior and horrible customer service in Australia.

Ra