KFC / possible food-poisoning
I would like to make a official complaint of suspect of food-poisoning; On Tuesday 1st I was going out and i didnt have time to go to get dinner at home so i went into KFC. One complaint i heard from a customer that there food was cold so they went back and the KFC people said it only goes cold after 10 minutes, which she had less than 10 minutes.
The Wednesday 2nd i was ill; i was very sleepy and dizziness but also had a very dodgy tummy constantly going to toilet every second. by the next day i was sick and having a low temperature; by realising by looking up on the internet my symptoms which is near christmas that it might be food poisoning. I thought i was getting better and realised my symptoms are getting worse. think this needs to be looked into especially when its chicken.
More KFC Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Sanitary Conditions -
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - product
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] 300 Civic Center Dr. Augusta Maine Restaurant # F070031 - product missing from my order
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - both
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - service / theft