KFC / possible food-poisoning

1 78-79, Dolphin Centre, Poole, BH15 1SAPoole, England, Dorset, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01202 668908

I would like to make a official complaint of suspect of food-poisoning; On Tuesday 1st I was going out and i didnt have time to go to get dinner at home so i went into KFC. One complaint i heard from a customer that there food was cold so they went back and the KFC people said it only goes cold after 10 minutes, which she had less than 10 minutes.

The Wednesday 2nd i was ill; i was very sleepy and dizziness but also had a very dodgy tummy constantly going to toilet every second. by the next day i was sick and having a low temperature; by realising by looking up on the internet my symptoms which is near christmas that it might be food poisoning. I thought i was getting better and realised my symptoms are getting worse. think this needs to be looked into especially when its chicken.

Comments

• Si
      20th of Mar, 2009

got food poisoning from KFC welcome break service station near carlisle on the M6, ate it at 1800 18/03/09, suffered the effects 0600 19/03/09 for 24 hours, me and my partner were bed bound and contantly going to the toilet and throwing up, low and high temperature, loss of energy, headeaches and drowsiness, unable to control bowl movements.