KFC / bad service and rude management

1 Leeds, AL, United States Review updated:

Was given wrong order, then hung up on by manager "April". Overall very rude, and did not help after there error was pointed out.

Je

Comments

10th of Jun, 2008

Frenchs Forest, 2086, Sydney Australia. I order a box of chicken, the family enjoys the meatier pieces. "No Wings! I explain, fairly obvious, there is no meat on the wings." The manager has made a point of saying that it is management policy that all customers must have wings regardless of what they order. His arguement is "we have to give them to somebody, we can't order our chickens without wings, do you when you walk into a chicken shop?" He quizzed myself & a friend "what do you think we should do with it?" Using this as a point of justification for dishonestly adding wings when we don't want them. It would not matter what you order, this manager & his staff are under instruction to take the order and get rid of the wings.

I have had it with this frenchise and as far as I am concerned. Red Roaster and Charcoal Chicken can have my $$$. We're interested in feeding our growing families not being treated like starving pigmies. Other places throw in 2 pieces for the price of one, especially when the chicken pieces are small.

This is not the first time I have encountered this problem with this KFC outlet but I can assure you this is the last time. I will also make a point to telling my friends to shop Charcoal Chicken, they can aleast fill your order honestly.

Jane Monro