KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) / kfc was nothing but rude and disconcerned!
I placed an order through the drive thru for a small order of livers and gravy. Now, the livers are listed at 3.99, so when i am told 5.82, i am wondering why?? I asked the guy running the drive thru.
He said that gravy is 1.50. a dollar and a half for a little thing of gravy. I let him know that his menu does not tell customers that gravy is an extra charge. he didn't seem to care. So, when i pulled out, i called KFC to talk to the manager. She got on the phone and explained very rudely that it has always been this way. i explained to her that Lee's Famous Recipe gives people gravy with their livers. She said, sorry that is the way it is. I asked her if she thought it should be on the menu, she said she didn't know and that was it. She did not offer anything.
Well, i got on KFC's website and apparently they either don't care or just don't check their guest complaints. I was a restaurant manager with Applebee's for 10 years and when a guest complained about something, we bent over backwards!! KFC was nothing but rude and disconcerned.
More KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - food
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - disgusting 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - service at bishop lavis kfc cape town
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - online ordering and food quality
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - box master