KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) / kfc was nothing but rude and disconcerned!

I placed an order through the drive thru for a small order of livers and gravy. Now, the livers are listed at 3.99, so when i am told 5.82, i am wondering why?? I asked the guy running the drive thru.

He said that gravy is 1.50. a dollar and a half for a little thing of gravy. I let him know that his menu does not tell customers that gravy is an extra charge. he didn't seem to care. So, when i pulled out, i called KFC to talk to the manager. She got on the phone and explained very rudely that it has always been this way. i explained to her that Lee's Famous Recipe gives people gravy with their livers. She said, sorry that is the way it is. I asked her if she thought it should be on the menu, she said she didn't know and that was it. She did not offer anything.

Well, i got on KFC's website and apparently they either don't care or just don't check their guest complaints. I was a restaurant manager with Applebee's for 10 years and when a guest complained about something, we bent over backwards!! KFC was nothing but rude and disconcerned.

A  29th of Mar, 2007 by
I was in k fried c and was there 20 mins and i ask the manager how longi had to wait to get food and she said that she was the only one there and i said that since she was the manager she should hire more people to help and she said nothing and i ask for her manager's name and she ask why and i said i wanted to complaint and she said you just did and also said that she wasn't going to serve me, and with that my mind was made i am 42 and ate my first bit of kfc in the very early 70's but as of 3/29/07 i have eaten my last piece, all kfc restaurants has gone down over 50% from what i remember and they are very raciest to match, 25093 michigan ave dearborn mich. Mgr and attendant jeannene very sad
N  27th of Aug, 2008 by
18 Packwood Close

To whom it may concern.
I recently ate at KFC Meadowhall, in Sheffield, I ordered chicken fillet tower meals, which is a family favourite.I took my order to the table and first of all the fries were not even warm, I returned them and they were exchanged.On opening my fillet it was falling out of the bread the lettuce was slimy, we removed the lettuce on eating the bread bun was dry around the sides.I know that at meadowhall it can get busy, however that is no reson to let standards slip.The customer care is a priority, I do not feel that it is a priority to some of your workforce.Please repond as to the standards in this take out.
Mrs D Treweek.
N  27th of Aug, 2008 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i have just returned from my 2 weeks holiday to marmaris turkey, on departure from dalaman airport we decided to visit kfc and ordered a combo for one which cost £10 english pounds, what i received for my money was 2 chicken wings & 2 chicken legs & 1 fillet & i was disgusted at the size of the portions because not 1 of them was the size of my pinky finger, and when i complained about the size of the portions i was told that i would have to take as it had already been seved to me.I like going to kfc but them portions really put me off, so i would advice anyone going to dalaman airport not to visit kfc as you will be seriously ripped off.
A  2nd of Oct, 2008 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
hello my nane is nancy i went to store 3387 on october 1st @ 8:07pm and the employes that were working with food were not wearing gloves even the managr by time i realizes it was to late to say something there was a line and i charged my food . the food was not fit to eat!!! i would like for some one to call me on this issue thank you 804-285-8338
A  27th of May, 2009 by
Today is 27 May 2009. we went to the KFC here in Orangeburg, SC at approx. 8:30 PM. After all this hype about GRILLED, i HAD TO TRY IT. We've been less than satisfied with this KFC before and for only God knows the reason, I thought this time would be different, WRONG!!! This has got to be the stupidest, laziest, not give a s++t people on the planet. The crap they served us must have been under a lamp for the better part of the day- probably yesterday. I told the incompetant that I could not eat cole slaw, fine! we'll give you 2 mashed potatoes. Get home- cole slaw! Where does it break down between what I ordered and what I received? With the flippin" IDIOT behind the counter.
A  15th of Jan, 2010 by
A  15th of Jan, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
long wait in drive in...wings horrible...
A  16th of Mar, 2011 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Stopped using KFC recently when I discovered it had changed to an
Islamic fast food outlet. No one asked me (or any of my multitude of friends) if I minded being served torture-killed halal chicken.
So now KFC have missed out on about £200 a week takings just from my little circle. Also I am spreading the word about this.
Another beef. Have you tried to contact KFC 'customer service?'
Non existent. Sincerely hope they end up bankrupt. Will do all I can to speed up the demise of this once decent company.

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Logo Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]