The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

KFC / staff member assaulted

1 United Kingdom Review updated:
Contact information:

I was sexually assaulted at Kfc where i work by another member of staff, unfortunately there were no witnesses. My manager said the matter would be properly investigated but the member of staff has not been suspended and i still have to work with him. Is this right? And what do i do about it? I am not even sure this is right place to complain to but what's the procedure for this type of complaint?

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Be
      17th of Jul, 2008
    0 Votes

    I would ask what they are going to about it and want specific details. If they are not going to suspend this person until it is worked out, then I would tell them I am not comming back into work until it is investigated properly. You shouldnt have to work with someone who is a criminal. Sexual assault is a serious crime and should be dealt with before it happens to others by this sicko. Im sorry you had to go through that and I hope it gets taken care of. Maybe you should call the police yourself.

  • Ja
      12th of Oct, 2008
    0 Votes


    I am a Manager at KFC at no this is not right if you acuse an employee of sexual assualt the police should be involved the General Manager if he believe the person is a threat then they should be suspended pending a full investagation or the employee's job should be terminated if the Manager decides to keep that person on then they should be having that person on different shifts as you if this is still happening speak to your (GM) General Manager if he or she does not do any thing then take it to KFC head quarter's or speak to the Police and say that you think he may do it again or he is a threat to you only say this is you think this is true hope this helps.

    Jannett Relt
    KFC General

Post your comment