KFC / complained and simply ignored

1 United States

Logged a complaint on the 26th October 2009 about the disgusting, charred black chicken that I was given at both Northriding and Douglasdale KFC branches.

Customer Care called me and let me know that the complaint will be addressed and the franchise will contact me.

GUESS WHAT ?!? ... I HAVE HEARD NOTHING !!!

Having experienced this problem in the past I can even tell KFC exactly what is wrong ...

1. Quality controls are obviously being ignored.
2. Chicken is being overcooked and cooked in oil that is not being changed. This is a health risk and has been reported before.
3. All staff obviously could not give two hoots about the food they serve customers because just by smelling the chicken or looking at it it is obvious there is something terribly wrong.

I am not the only one complaining and am sick of giving KFC second chances ... Perhaps this issue needs to be escalated to YUM Foods (The US holding company for KFC) for it to be taken seriously ?!?.

If your franchises cannot maintain food quality standards or, as I suspect, are deliberately not following quality rules to make more profit then shut them down!!!

Li