KFC / shorting customers food

United States Review updated:
The KFC at 3430 University BLVD. Jacksonville Fla.makes a habit of shorting the orders it serves to people in the drive through line. Either they are just plain stupid and cannot count,or they are cheating the customers for their own gain.This problem has been reported to their supervisors and owner.But the problem still exists.
Hl

Comments

Pa
  8th of Jan, 2014
My husband went to KFC on West Pearce Blvd. in Wentzville, MO on January 7, 2014 and ordered a 10 piece bucket which according to the receipt is to contain 2 breast, 2 wings, 3 legs, and 3 thighs. So he comes home and we have 3 legs, 5 thighs, and 2 wings. When I called to speak with the manager instead of hearing me out she proceeds to say I was yelling at her, which would be impossible at this time as I have had the flu for the past 10 days and have a very sore throat, she proceeds to hang up on me when all I wanted to ask her to do was train her crew as to the difference between a breast and a thigh. I personally do not like the dark meat. All I can say if this is the way they treat their customers, it will be a very long time before I return to kfc. I find Lee's Chicken to be just as good and they have liver and gizzards every day that I may want them. This is not the first time this has happened and I will guarantee it will be the last.

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Logo Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]