Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]totally a customer service issue

I visited your store today, 4/28, Ticket # 3342 at 5840 Old York Road - (Restaurant #K071062). I wished to utilize a coupon I received on a Go Cup - - after participating in a survey from a prior visit. The cashier, Sierra, exhibited very unfriendly/unprofessional behavior ... definitely none that would make you feel welcome. I asked questions about the purchase (as I was unfamiliar w/the product) - - I was interested in getting a spicy chicken, but was told it Did Not come w/the Go Cup. Her attitude was so negative, she referred me to the manager sitting on the floor working at the time.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Philadelphia, PAHer demeanor was not too much better - - she never rose from her feet to address me. Anyway, I thanked her for the explanation. Nothing else was said. Upon completing the order Sierra asked about my drink... she had left the cup sitting beside the register - - on Her side of the counter. I asked her was she going to pass it to me, or was I supposed to reach across the counter to get it? She never responded ... just lifted the cup in her hand!
Very appalling behavior - - as if it was a bother to do the job she was being paid for. On a scale of 1 - 10, she'd get a Minus. I'd prefer to find another store location to visit and patronize KFC in the future.

Sh