Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / product and service complaint
I went today to the KFC in scottsburg indiana. I had my grandmother with me my uncle and my boyfriend. We ordered the buffet. It was only 11am and yet there was no food in the buffet unless you wanted desert. We sat to wait asked how long it would be before there would be food ready. We were informed about 15 minutes so we set and waited. Then the customers around us said they also were waiting for food. This ended up being a 40 minute wait. 8 people were in line ahead of us and when we did get chicken and biscuits they were under done and bland. The chicken had blood and no flavor. The food at the buffet was old and had flies all around it. We all just walked away. I would like to be reimbursed for paying for four buffets rude employees and under cooked food. Thus is not the first time and I am sure it will not be the last the service and quality of the scottsburg KFC is so horrible we could not eat.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC - waiting time
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- KFC In Cyprus Limassol 9 - take advantage of employees 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - Employee fraud
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - lack of service and attitudes of employees.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - delivery service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - food and dirty store
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - waiting time