Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]poor customer service from manager ashley - store y343296

On April 30th, 2017, experienced the worst customer service from a store manager. Went to store Y343296 in Houston Texas and ordered 3 orders of 2 piece chicken. Two were supposed to be original and one grilled. Once at home, realized all 3 orders were original, with no grilled included. Called the store to indicate the error and got the manager named Ashley, who was very rude on the phone to my wife.. only saying bring it back and not once ever apologizing.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Houston, TX
I then took the orders back and the first thing the Manager Ashley said was that yes she had spoken to my wife, and basically that the original order was right, we were the ones that made the mistake when ordering.
With a real nasty look on her face took the order and replaced it with the smallest pieces.. I then asked her to replace one of the other original two piece orders, since it was now cold from my drive back to the store.. She looked again as if she had a problem...And finally returned, shoving the food over the counter and only saying "Here".. Totally rude and unprofessional..Again, never once apologizing for the error...
It's really sad, as it's this type of poor customer service that will cause customers like myself and my wife to go elsewhere...
Burnell McDonald