Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / not what I ordered

Sanford, ME, US Review updated:

I ordered a bucket of original chicken to take out and when I got home and opened the bucket there was a spicy, extra crispy, almost reddish colored order of chicken. If we had eaten in, I would have returned the meal. We are about 30 minutes away so we ate it. All I could taste was cumin and paprika. And they had only one biscuit left so I took another side. And the Mac n cheese did not taste fresh. I was very disappointed in my meal. I've always had good luck with KFC. I filled out the survey and complained about the meal, but that will seem to get me a "free go cup", (whatever that is) the next time I go in. So $21.60 including tax was a big gyp. And we are retired and are very careful with our money so this hurt.

Na
Nov 16, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 17, 2017

I believe the free go cup is for completing the survey in general, not for you specific situation. I would recommend calling the store and asking for the manager while you have your receipt in-hand. They may not be able to do anything for you however since you ate the food.