Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / missing and incorrect food

1 Miamisburg, OH, United States

This afternoon at 5:30 approximately I stopped by KFC at 253 Springboro Pike in Miamisburg. I stop here often and will order another side in place of mashed potatoes at least 2 of 5 times I will have mashed potatoes and gravy but not what I ordered. This evening I order a 4 piece dark meal with coleslaw and green beans for sides. The girl read it back and on the screen it said it mashed potatoes. I told her it was supposed to be green beans and she said she corrected. When I got to the window she handed me the bag and I asked will you please check to make sure I have green beans and she opened the bag and looked in and said you have green beans. I live about 5 minutes from the restaurant, came home and got the meal out for my husband and what did I have mashed potatoes and coleslaw. I was furious and went back and walked inside and asked to talk to the manager. The man came up and said I'll exchange it for you. I feel that there should be some kind of discipline because it not just the one girl and it happens over and over. Teresa Cramer Ryan [protected]

Te