Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]

Posted: Aug 19, 2017 by

customer service, quality of food

345 Lynn Ave. Landisville, Pa
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Phone: 717-201-5235
First off I went through the drive thru because I had just gotten out of the hospital the day before after having surgery on my knee. I can't give you the exact time because they never gave me a receipt. I remember looking at my clock in my car at 8:02 PM while waiting for 7 minutes at the drive thru before anybody took my order. I approached the drive thru with one car at window and waited maybe another 5 minutes or longer. I get up to the window and this big I think Hispanic guy is wiping his forehead from the heat. I think my total was $10.59 for a 3 piece meal with cole slaw and mash potatoes with a sprite. Well this older woman with dark brown hair down to the end of her ears opened up the window and was watching the drive thru and looked at me and said "pull around out front and someone will bring your food out to you." There was only one car behind me. I did just as she said. I waited and watched for 22 minutes finally going inside where a young black boy was at the register. I told him what happened. Meanwhile that lady that told me to pull out front walked over and I told her what the issue was in a nice way but to be honest by this time I was kinda angry. She grabbed a box and started throwing the chicken in, mash potatoes and grabbed a cole slaw and biscuit. Let me tell you that chicken was the worst chicken I ever had and it wasn't the original recipe. I have no idea what it was but it was awful and terribly greasy. Even though she grabbed the cole slaw out of the fridge underneath it wasn't cold. The biscuit was not fresh and kinda hard, not to mention she never even gave me a cup for the drink I paid for. I called her out twice but got no response and I just walked out. I have never been so upset about an order at a drive thru before. The customer service was terrible, not people friendly, no apology and didn't get my complete order and what I did receive was beyond edible and yes I tasted everything but couldn't eat it, it was that bad. Thank God I was not a secret shopper because I could had nailed this restaurant. I work in customer service for 15 years and this is the worst service I have ever had. I am still thinking of making an official report. By the way the store restaurant's address is 1535 Manheim Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601 Their phone number is (717) 569-5094. I hope to hear back from you. My phone number is 717-808-1985. My name is Joan Mott 250 Midland Circle, Mount Joy, Pa. 17552
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Fast Food Restaurants

Comments

N  20th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
We still call them "boys" in this part of the country. Even the 50 year old ones. NOW GET OUT THERE AND PICK THAT GODDAMNED COTTON, BOY! See? Keep your gay [censor] out of Nauthern Michigan.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree