Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / chicken

Toronto, ON, Canada

On September 12th, 2017 I went to KFC store location at Fairview Mall, Toronto, Ontario and I ordered some chicken for family of ten and the experience were utterly shocking. Funny enough, this is the store apparently has the highest sales volume in Ontario.

I used to be a night district supervisor for KFC years back at Province of Alberta, Barney fast food Inc. back when chicken quality were the standards of the industry.

Saying the least, the chicken meat were dry to the point the skin was retracted exposed the Nearly Black meat for thighs and drumstick. The drumsticks were so small my thumb were sized bigger than the product produced.

The Ribs skin were fried to crisp can be crushed with gingers pinching.
The bone of the chicken were unmistakably black which signified refresh chicken. To summarize, these were reused fried chicken. If these chicken were produced while I was on duty working during the time I served as district supervisor, I would have closed down the store for a few days, transferred the manager to other store for evaluation and retraining. Staffing the store with other known qualified workers, replenish the store with new supplies from warehouse and commissary and test the production before reopen.

Jo