Kentucky Fried Chicken / terrible service

2785 Lenwood Road, Barstow, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 760-253-2700

I were traveling back to Las Vegas from LA, when we got hungry and decided on KFC, we got to the 2785 Lenwood Rd, Barstow, CA location at 7:00PM, there were 2 customers ahead of us. There was a manager (Female) and two workers (male). We went to place our order and they told us that they were out of Mac and Cheese and also out of corn on the cob. I asked for a #13 and an additional Double Crisp sandwich, which I was charged $4.99 for. We waited and waited for our order, as we were waiting, previous customers were returning asking for bisckets that they never got, and also sporks that another customer didn't get. As we were waiting for our food the manager taped a piece of paper on the front door, saying closing early due to Easter, this was at 7:15 PM Sunday the 4th of April 2010. So as we waitied she asked our server to go and lock the door which took time away from him helping us. So we are still waiting for our food and another customer returned to say that they didn't get thier Parfiet, the manager gave them two because of the wait and the mistake. So now after 30 minutes of waiting we get our order and go to leave and all the doors are locked. Which I believe to be a big no no because of an emergency there would be no exits! So we waited another 5 minutes to get the door unlocked. After we were let out, we got into our car and I was backing out when my son said he had no spoon for his mashed potatoes. So I returned to the front door, which is locked and pounded on it to get someones attention, the man that served us started coming to the door when I gestured that we needed spoons, he got the spoons and unlocked the door an gave me the spoons. I started to remove the items from my bag and found that the extra sandwhich was not there that I payed for.

Comments

27th of Mar, 2009

I ordered the 3 chicken strips combo with a side order of potato wedges, 2 apple turnovers and a sweet tea. I was told to pull up and wait 4 minutes for the turnovers. Instead, I waited 12 minutes. My total had come to $6.39. When I got home, I noticed there were no wedges but wedges were on my receipt. Many other times I've been cheated out of my money coming here and waiting for long periods of time. I don't know whether they just don't have enough help, or if they intensionally screw up their customers orders.

• Kf
      10th of Apr, 2010

I am completely disgusted by the service my family and I received on 4/3/10 and believe that the company ought to to something about the way these employees are serving their customers and representing the company.

I believe you should file your complaint on KFC's website or write to the corporate office as I am. I hope you don't mind me referencing this webpage on my complaint. I just want them to see the pattern of service these employees are rendering to their customers.

Thank you for posting your complaint.

• Ce
      3rd of May, 2010

The worst KFC store ever. The drive thru didn't work, so we had to go inside to order. The place was full of smoke because of the ventilation system.The front door had broken glass and the no ice for your drinks.The bathroom didn't have any hand dryers that worked.The dining room area was very dirty and unkept.There was a young girl running around the kitchen area and front counter.This store needs to be taken over by corporate because it's giving KFC a bad rap.We stopped in this store on 5/2/2010 and it will be the last.The cashier that took our order and our money was the same person that fixed our food.

• Kf
      3rd of May, 2010

I sent a complaint online and also made a phone call, BUT to no avail. I have yet to receive any reply from KFC. This specific location is a disgrace!