Kenmore Elite Cloths Washer / bad design

1 West Covina, CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a Kenmore Elite Cloths washer Model 110.[protected] in August of 05, it has been replaced once and repaired twice, every service rep that works on it tells me that the machine has been plagued with problems. It's broken again, I had to pay $70 for about 10 minutes of the reps time to tell me that it would cost $350 to fix the problem, I called Sears to ask them for assistance in buying a new machine but all they can offer is a voucher for $65 to $100 nothing else. It's obvious that this machine is a bad design, it has been recalled and discontinued but since I'm out of warranty (which by the way costs @ $200) they cannot help. I'm not asking for a free replacement but what they offer is just offensive. I have spent thousands buying Sears product and could have spent thousands more over a life span. I ban business with Sears and recommend the same for anyone willing to listen!

Ri

Comments

• Ri
      21st of May, 2009

I agree with the complaint. Sears is suppose to be well known company and to hear that they are not willing to assist with offering a fair discount towards a replacement washer is just upsetting. It makes you think twice now of spending money elsewhere and knowing you will have better service from a smaller company.