Kay Jewelers — customer service complaint
I stopped at the store in Nashville at GreenHills Mall on 29/Jan/2017. I was there to buy a ring for my wife. I knew the amount I wanted to spend and was asking questions about the three rings I was trying to choose between when the sales lady interrupted me by saying if I had to ask questions then I couldn't possibly afford anything in their store and needed to stop wasting their time. Normally I would have asked to speak to the manager but she said this with the manager standing beside her. I have bought all my wife's jewelry from Kay's and was shocked by this experience. It shouldn't matter if I was spending $3000 or $30, 000 a person should be treated with respect. I don't know that I will ever do buisness with Kay's again.
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - they are the worst 
- Kay Jewelers - terrible customer service!
- Kay Jewelers Polaris Mall Ohio - switch stones
- Kay Jewelers - lost gold diamond pendant
- Kay Jewelers - poor customer service
- Kay Jewelers - kay jewelers doesn't like customers