K Mart / kmart values your feedback!!!

United States Review updated:
3.35
As a single mother of 3 and not knowing how I am going to get any gifts for my children for Christmas I thought, "Why not I'll give the company feedback for the chance to win. Where is it that I do this??? I think this pisses me off more than the idiots you have working in the store I went to! Tehachapi, CA store# 4751 Please e-mail me if I am missing something because I do not wish to put my receipt number on here to have someone else use it. Thank you. P.S. I drive AT LEAST 30min to shop at your stores.
Am

22920 SR 54
Lutz
Florida
Phone: 813-949-6303

#1 My receipt states to go to: kmartfeedback.com for a chance to win $2500. There is no such site!!!!!!!!!!!
#2 I purchased Dove deodorant that was packaged 2 for 1 and the shelf price was $3.99. I was charged $4.69
#3 I purchased a 24 pk of Dasani water and the shelf price showed $4.99 and I was charged $5.99
My receipt # 03845 121007 003 38566
12/10/07 5:54 PM 3845 03 3856 0039.

I go out of my way to shop at K Mart. It is 30+ miles for me round trip. The one down on Columbus Dr. is probably closer to Citrus Park/Carrollwood where I live, however, I am afraid to go down there and park and walk in and out alone in the latter neighborhood. I am almost 68 years old and have had severe financial problems recently from a couple of disastrous investments. So every penny spent is important to me now.
Thank you.

1815 21st Street
Lewiston
Idaho
Phone: 2087434587

I purchased several items at our local Lewiston, Idaho Kmart store on 12-16-07, some of the items I purchased were on sale and the sale discount was not reflected in the price I was charged for the items. Unfortunately, I did not study my receipt until after I had wrapped the items for Christmas. I was overcharged on two Maxim calenders, (03857658878) they had $4.99 stickers on the outside wrappers but they were scanned at $9.99 each, so there I was overcharged nearly twice what two of them ran. I usually try to watch very carefully when I shop at KMart, since I have been overcharged on all of the last times I have shopped there. Why I did not study out my receipt before leaving the store, considering past performance I don't know, believe me if I ever go back I will be extremely careful to check my receipt before I leave the store.

It shows me how you make your profits, by failing to update your computer system when you have sale items, instead of entering in the sale price, you just leave in full retail and rely on the customer to catch the fraud. Sometimes we do and I would imagine that many times we don't which means free money for KMart.
Lu
  11th of Mar, 2008

K Mart - Overcharged!
Kissimmee, FL
Kissimmee

The prices marked at the store were not true... Overcharged at the cash register and could not read the monitor (was too light )... Example - Adv. Bounty Paper Towels at $7.99 - charge 15.99; Toilet seat at $6.99 - charged 19.99; Beer advertised for 11.99 - charged 12.39 - Seems as if people have no idea what signs to put on which merchandise. Needless to say, it will be out of the way; cost of gasoline; however, they are going back tomorrow... I won't be making that trip and watching their ads anymore..!!!
Be
  19th of Mar, 2008

K Mart - Returning merchandise!
Pleasantville
Phone: 609-484-0300
www.Kmart.com

My complaint is that I had shopped at K Mart and bought a number of clothing items on 3/15/08 at 5:58PM in the Pleasantville, N.J. store #3596. One item rang up wrong. It did not have tags on the jacket but a sticker of $10.00. They were having a clearance sale at 50% off. When I got home I checked my receipt and was charged $6.00. The cashier did not even respond to me when it was my turn and I had said hello to her. Anyway, I forgot all about the item not having tags on it or I would have asked her how she came up with the price she did. I had 10 items total. Anyway, I returned to the store today 3/19/08 and asked the assistant manager--Randall--at the costumer service desk about how the cashier came up with the price and he said that she typed in the numbers on the tag inside of the jacket. I asked why I did not get the 1/2 off of the sticker price on the front of the jacket. He said someone must have put it there. I asked to return the jacket and he said he could not do that because the jacket was worn. I said it was not because the K Mart sticker was still on the front of the jacket. He said it was worn. I did not wear the jacket. I had picked it up off of the K Mart floor because I was looking for a 3X fpr my husband and there were none on the racks. The store was a total mess and I thought I had gotten lucky finding one in my husband's size even if it was on the floor. When I looked at the receipt when I got home I did not even take the jacket out of the bag. If the assistant manager had looked at my receipt and saw the jackets I bought including the one I was wearing there was no fuzz or anything on my jacket. I had my jacket on all day at that point. So if it had stuff on it-- it came that way and my eyesite is not the best. I told him that someone must have returned it prior to me buying it and returned it and then it must have been put in clearance for sale. He did not want to hear it. I am sorry that I have to feel I was made a liar. It was bad enough I stood in line for him to help me for at least 10 minutes while he helped the cashier next to him who did not know what she was doing. This is not the first time I have had a problem with this store. I told my husband that I feel like cutting up our Sears card and be done with with Sears and K Mart forever...
Va
  9th of May, 2008

K Mart - Bad service
www.kmart.com

On 5/5/08 I shopped at store #4315 in Iowa city, Iowa and my register tape said to register for $2, 500 gift card on website kmartfeedback.com and there is no such website - what do you have to say about that? Also about a month ago I was at the same store to pick up a picture that had motion and sound. I wanted something like this for a long time as I suffer from depression, anxiety, and insomnia so I thought this would help. I got the last one and when I got to the register the clerk picked it up and said, oh this is broken and the other employee was to have taken it off the shelf. He didn't do his job and I was out a perfect solution to my many problems. Would it have hurt them to contact another store to see if they had one? Never offered. No apology either. Plus pay the utility bill at this store as it so horribly hot in that store in the summers. The clerks have to have fans at the registers. What about customers? The bbb probably would like to hear about your antics. I will probably be shopping at super Wal-Mart from now on.
Da
  11th of May, 2008

Kmart - Short on checkout
Kmart
18801 Sparkling water drive #203
Germantown

Small complaint. . I actually was impressed how kmart has changed since the last time i was in your store. My only complaint was that there wasn't enough check out folks, so two people were dealing with very long lines and frusterated folks. The two fols ringing were also hadneling returns. I have worked retail and i know there are times when you become unexpectedly busy, but i do recall this happened last time. Over all i thought prices were better and i found what i was looking for.
Va
  16th of Jun, 2008

K Mart - Frustration
www.kmart.com

K-Mart. Advertised cell phones. Doesn't stock them. Called Main customer service at their corporation and they tell me that not all stores get stocked. Isn't that false advertising?

I went there specifically for that item. They told me where to buy it... so I went to that K-Mart, 20 miles away, and it wasn't there either! I am angry!

I wasted time, GAS, and energy on these frustrating customer NON-service people!

I listened to them, did what they told me to do, and still came up empty! Can you believe it? I am sure you can. They made me upset!
Be
  21st of Jun, 2008

K Mart - Broken product
vincent
www.kmartfeedback.com

Pile of revolving fan boxs in aisle up to my shoulder, every box beaten up. stupidly I picked the least beaten up and bought it. When home, the housing was cracked nearly all around, I needed it badly so I put tape on it and we continued to put it together. This fan was advertised a quiet fan. It made a horrible noise of clicking. Took it back. 30 miles round trip. At least the lady at the returns desk gave me no problems. I told her how the boxs were all beat up but don't think she cared. I told her they would probably all be returned. No comment.
Bo
  23rd of Aug, 2008
Waaaaaaaaah! Waaaaaahhh! Not everything is always to my liking! Poor me!
Sh
  28th of Sep, 2008
i tryed to enter $2, 500 contest and was told it was a scam .this came up on my computer
Ya
  13th of Nov, 2008
the print in the receipt enter to win a gift card for 2, 500 and there's no such a web site.
Ga
  14th of Nov, 2008
I, too, was unable to access the kmartfeedback.com site. Will the problem be corrected soon?
Sh
  22nd of Nov, 2008
scam!!!
9k
  28th of Nov, 2008

K Mart - Being Overcharged
Mishawaka
Indiana

I just stood in line on Black Friday for 45 minutes to make a handful of purchases (4 items!). An assistant manager came thru and gave us all
Blue Ligtning Cards to expedite our trip thru the cash register, the girl at the register ended up scanning the card and then scanned all my items
and I got double charged! Didn't notice it until I was on the way home, I live an hour and a half away from the store and can't go back now, it wouldn't be worth my trip.
Me
  1st of Dec, 2008

K Mart - Terrible Service! and Lay A way
Bossier
Louisiana
Phone: 318-742-6811

I put $300 worth of items on lay-a-way with KMart thinking it would be a benefit. The day that I went to pick up my items, I stood in line for 2 hours! waiting to get to the counter where one person was working the register and one person was getting the items from the back. After paying, I then waited another hour! to get half of my stuff...the other half was missing. I then had to shop for the other half and was told to just leave when I got the rest of my stuff. I was unable to find several of the items that I had already purchased, but could not address this with anyone. Customer Service told me that I would have to go back to the lay-a-way department, but the lay-a-way line was longer than the first time I stood in it. When leaving, the store security system went off cause of the items that I had been told to find and leave. This caused a HUGE embarrassment for me, cause I am not a thief and was only following what the store employee said to do.

Least to say, I will NEVER return to a K Mart...whether for lay-a-way or with cash in hand. I think the store was not clean and had little organization. The employees have an attitude that is equal to that of Walmart employees. No wonder there are not many K Marts left, cause they are a poorly ran store.
Bi
  20th of Jul, 2009
OMG! I cant believe Kmart is false advertising to their customers to win 2, 500 dollars when there is no website to even go to. Thats a shame. The only time I ever go into the store is when I dont feel like fighting the crowd in Wal-Mart. Dont even think about going into the store to get bargains out of their sales paper cause by the time you get there to try and purchase the sales ad they are sold out as if they only get maybe five to ten items on each sales item.

Ms. Jackson
07/20/2009
Mi
  22nd of Jul, 2009
what a crock "NO WEBSITE TO ENTER TO WIN $2500. WHAT GIVES. TALK ABOUT FALSE ADVERTISING!!!
Bo
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just went the site and it worked fine. There's no "false advertising"... you just don't know how to use a Web browser properly.
Tn
It works fine.
Tn
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
kmartfeedback.com comes right up. Try again.

Kmart Stores Logo Kmart Stores