JPMorgan Chase Bank / poor customer service, website defects

1 Pompano Beach Florida, United States

Chase bank complaints
I was a washington mutual customer when chase took over and been pleased with chase until last 2 years. the below listed reasons are why im leaving in may as soon as my ssa $ is deposited into my provident credit union account.
I have complained to several branch managers in south florida and have not seen any improvememt:
When search chase bank complaints it takes me to https://www.chase.com/digital/resources/complaints-feedback
When i sign in it takes me to my bank home page and there is no place to submit my complaint!!!
The new web site interface is worse than the previous! the old web site was user friendly and more intuitive with links to needed places.
Cant access secure messaging from computer site but can from chase mobile
Cant readily accesss account features.
The chase logo at top of page is dead and should be a live link to “home” or something!
The chase mobile app does not list the branches that have atm card access to atm lobbies where larger amounts of cash can be withdrawn after hours.
Although your branches have restrooms, they are not for customers! very bad for senior citizens in sofl!
Every other bank ive been in has restrooms for customers!
Chase has closed most if not all of the atms at walgreens and cvs drug stores.
Your bank is the most customer unfriendly, bordering on covert hostility, i have ever experienced.
Im certainly not the only customer leaving chase after years of being neglected!

Gr