Joann Fabrics / inept customer servide

I ordered 3 yards of fabric online, because they didn't have it in the store. It took a long time to arrive, and when it did, it was in two pieces! I couldn't use it that way, so I called to return it. They issued a UPS call tag at their expense. So far, so good. I told them I wasn't able to get the unwieldy box to a UPS store, and they said I could schedule a pickup from my home, which I did online. I had to call in a week or so because the credit didn't appear on my credit card, then I got a $9 charge from UPS for the home pickup. It has taken me several calls and emails to try to get the $9 refund for something that was no fault of mine. I'm still waiting. All the calls and emails have been handled by different people, and nobody gets anything accomplished. Worst online ordering experience ever, and I shop online a lot.

2t

Comments

• 2t
      17th of May, 2011

It's on a roll 54" long, so the box was almost 5 feet long, about 10" square, and heavy (upholstery fabric). I'm not young enough or strong enough to get something like that in and out of my car, especially if it's somebody else's mistake.