Jetblue / stay away
Jet Blue Flight 457 out of Boston on 8/14/08 scheduled to depart at 7:50pm was eventually cancelled at 1:30am because the flight crew was "timed-out" due to a previous delay that they suffered.
We were told after waiting almost 7 hours at the gate for our flight, that we would be cancelled, and issued a travel voucher for a future one-way ticket. We were then cut loose, given a refund, no assistance in making arrangements for another flight home, and told to pick up our luggage.
All ticket agents for all airlines were long gone due to the hour (2am) and we were all (150 of us) all left sitting on our bags and waking up loved ones to go on-line and arrange alternate return travel.
After waiting 4-10 business days for our travel vouchers, which were to be emailed to us, and not receiving them; I called Jet Blue and was told that the vouchers would ultimately not be issued after further review from the operations team.
I objected on the phone, expressed my upset at the breach of the agreement that was made, and was told to write in to the website at jetblue.com. This was unacceptable, and as a business traveler who books his own travel; I will choose not to travel Jet Blue for no reason other than they did not keep to the agreement that was made.
I can handle a delay, and I can handle the additional fees, but not to stick to an arrangement made with 150 angry travelers who ultimately spent over 15-24 hours in an airport because of any company's inability to make a decision correctly is out of the question.
Le them go under like all of the legacy carriers that didn't learn how to treat the traveling public is what I feel.
More Jetblue Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue Airways - general services
- Jetblue Airways - disrespectful and unprofessional treatment
- Jetblue Airways - thrown off the plane
- Jetblue Airways - long wait time at jfk 
- Jet Blue - did not get banked dollars