Jennings Sonic Drive In / bad management!

1 Jennings, LA, United States

I used to work at Sonic in Jennings, La. Due to the uncontrollable behavior of the bosses daughter, I no longer work there. The young girl screams and hollers at employees and to holler back or defend yourself is going to get you fired by her dad who runs the whole place. She has no respect for anyone especially the older employees. She isn't in management but plays as if she is. She doesn't know how to talk to people and makes them cry. I doubt corporate knows of this behavior because I don't think it would be tolerated. But no one is going to tell because some really need their jobs. They need someone to speak up for those girls and get her out of there or get her under control. If she were my daughter, she would be bent over my knee for a good whipping. But then my kids are taught respect. If there is anyone willing to speak up for these employees, they could use it. If you are a past employee of the Jennings Location, my apologies if you were one of the ones terminated for putting her in her place where she belongs.