JCPenney / horrible service
I went to J C Penney on Dec. 9th looking for new curtain rods. I found 2 in the store and i needed 1 more. I checked at the check out and I asked would they know when more of the rods were coming in. They said NO we do not know when any shipments are coming in or do we know what is on the shipments that arrive. You will have to order the extra rod and you will be charged a shipping fee. So I did that on Dec. 9th. They said it should arrive at your home in 7 days. So I waited to no avail. After 2 weeks i go to the store and see they had the rod which I needed. Went to a clerk and I said can I cancel my order and could she check to see if the other order was shipped. She said i don't know how to do that go ask someone else. Well it was Xmas time and I couldn't get any help. So I figured I'll wait on the one that was suppose to be shipped. I received a notice that it was shipped on Jan. 15. and receive within 1 week. So now it's Feb. 10th I call to see where my order is and now they say the manufacturer canceled the order and asked if I want to place the order AGAIN!!!
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional