JCPenney / horrible service

Westmoreland Mall, Greensburg, United States Review updated:

I went to J C Penney on Dec. 9th looking for new curtain rods. I found 2 in the store and i needed 1 more. I checked at the check out and I asked would they know when more of the rods were coming in. They said NO we do not know when any shipments are coming in or do we know what is on the shipments that arrive. You will have to order the extra rod and you will be charged a shipping fee. So I did that on Dec. 9th. They said it should arrive at your home in 7 days. So I waited to no avail. After 2 weeks i go to the store and see they had the rod which I needed. Went to a clerk and I said can I cancel my order and could she check to see if the other order was shipped. She said i don't know how to do that go ask someone else. Well it was Xmas time and I couldn't get any help. So I figured I'll wait on the one that was suppose to be shipped. I received a notice that it was shipped on Jan. 15. and receive within 1 week. So now it's Feb. 10th I call to see where my order is and now they say the manufacturer canceled the order and asked if I want to place the order AGAIN!!!

Am
Feb 10, 2015

Comments

• Be
      29th of Aug, 2007
    J C Penney - Unauthorized billing!

I check for $105.00 was submitted to my bank on the 20th of August. I do not remember authorizing this transaction. I authorized a transaction for my Meijer account of which $24.00 was to be taken out of my account. This $105.00 transaction over drew my account.

Beware!

• Tm
      8th of Jan, 2012
    J C Penney - Bad web design
    J C Penney
    Texas

I pay my bills through bill pay, but was charged over $130. in interest last year because instead of showing the total amount due, they listed only the minimum amount due.