JC Penney Optical / $390.00 in value groupon
These glasses were absolute garbage. Supposed to be Progressive lenses but I never could see well out of them. No way was this almost $400 worth of prescription glasses. They made me pay $10.00 on top of the Groupon and I think $10 pretty much covered the value of the glasses. I had them just 3 months when I was cleaning them and they broke in half in my hands. Never had a pair of glasses do this and actually the $29.99 Foster Grants that I ordered from Amazon were much better quality. Took them back to Penney and they said I could buy a warranty program for $25 then pay $25 deductible for a new pair. What a scam, I will never buy anything at Penney s again.
More JC Penney Optical Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional