Jc Penney Oakland Mall Troy MI / 3 trips to curtain department - salesperson not on staff
I went to the drapery department on 3 separate visits in the last week. Today (11/14/12) I was told that the salesperson starts work at 1:00 p.m. There were no managers or other salesclerks that could be reached for help. Inventory is at bare minimum. I ended up buying from Kohl"s. They made my $120.00 in sales since a clerk was able to get what I needed from the back. With the other people looking at JCP while I was there, I can see JCP going under because they do not have sales people to support the various department needs. They are loosing alot of $$$$$! It is too bad because I will not bother with JCP again. This is the first time I shopped there since years ago when someone took my credit card information and started making purchases from the JCP catalog from another state. JCP was very rude to me while I was trying to deal with the fraud. JCP better start operating smart.
More Jc Penney Oakland Mall Troy MI Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional