JC Penney Furniture / awful company
I am extremely disappointed in the Sealy Pillowtop Mattress which I purchased at the end of May, 2007, from JC Penney. I started noticing this problem in February, 2008 and called them. After several telephone calls, I was finally sent a form to fill out - a warranty form. I purchased one of the top of the line mattresses (or so I was told). One side of it has already got an indentation in it and when I sleep there, I wake up with a sore back. They sent "a technician" out to look at it and he told me that "these mattresses are famous for this problem". Last night, I got a telephone call from JC Penney's telling me that although the technician found an indentation, it is not substantial enough to warrant replacing. I have been a customer and credit card holder of JC Penneys since 1978. Not anymore. I paid off my account and am closing it.
More JC Penney Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JCPenny - loss of packages
- JC Penney Company - salon.
- JC Penney Company - poor management
- JC Penney Optical - eyeglasses
- JC Penney Company - coupon for a roaster.