JC Penney Company / photographer
Just had my grandsons 1st Birthday pictures taken last week (I've been trying to send this message for over a week and said site was having difficulties). The photographer was not personable and not very friendly! The pictures were horrible! We brought a smash cake and didn't even buy one of them. The best pictures of the baby had his birthday hat cut off. Have NEVER experienced anything so unprofessional! Will never be back!! Did not spend a penny! And by the way...she couldn't have had a better baby to work with!!! Also the photographer's husband/baby daddy was there with two babies and kept talking to her...interrupting!!! 😡 also no one told us we needed to bring something to lay on the floor for the smash cake so I had to go spend $15.00 on a clearance curtains in the JC Penney's store. Whole experience was unbelievable!!!
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional