JC Penney Company / misleading free shipping
I have been a JC Penney customer for over a decade and finally, a few years ago, I decided to open a credit card. I have spent thousands of hard earned dollars at this store and I am a platinum credit card holder. I recently placed an order that said it qualified for free shipping. I was previously going to ship it to the store, but figured why not send it to my house (located six minutes down the street) if it is free shipping. It was very misleading because before I checked out, I hit the apply coupon. Apparently it brought the total below $100 which caused me to pay shipping. I have been placing online orders for years and have never once paid for shipping because I refuse to when the store is only six minutes away from my house. I called customer service and spoke with three different people who all informed me there is nothing they can do. I will be calling corporate on Monday, but their customer service is terrible! If this issue does not get resolved I will definitely be telling everyone my story. I have always recommended JC Penney until this instance occurred. It is not like I am asking for something unreasonable. I even offered to purchase more to break that $100 threshold, but was told this was not an option. Hopefully someone can rectify this situation.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional