JC Penney Company / dressing / fitting rooms
On May 30th, 2018, while shopping with my wife for women's swim wear, at the JC Penny located in the Poughkeepsie NY Galleria Mall, we were advised that the dressing /fitting rooms are unisex. Due to the fact that the dressing room doors do not extend from floor to ceiling, ( there are open spaces at both the top and bottom of the doors), which permit a person outside the room to easily peer over or under the door while a person is disrobein, I find this situation, unacceptable for my wife and daughter. Do you intend to address this issue? I can be reached by email at amo.[protected]@yahoo.com.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional