JC Penney Companyappliance order and cancellation problem. 12/20/2017

First problem...Ordered a refrigerator online and the secure lock symbol was green, as I proceeded to enter my personal information I happened to look up and noticed it turned yellow... it said that some of my information was not secure and could be exposed to others. ????? This was at checkout! I called JCP. and they assured me it was secure. I told them I did not feel like it was safe considering I was told it wasn't. This leads me to my second problem... I place my appliance order with the rep. on the phone everything was great up until I needed to cancel the order the next day .See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Newburgh, IN I call the next day to cancel the order, I was on hold for a full 40min. with the rep., I cant believe it took that long to cancel an order. After 40min. I asked the rep. for a confirmation cancellation email for documentation, she proceeded to say that they DO NOT offer that and neither does the company my appliance came from (Samsung). I told her that other companies that sale appliances offer an invoice showing proof of cancellation. She said we DO NOT do that! So I will wait to make sure my bank account is credited that is the only proof I have to show my order was cancelled. My advice is do not order from JCP if you care about a paper trail. If you could care less about documentation than order from them.

Bc
Dec 20, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Dec 20, 2017

It's fortunate that they allowed for cancellation.