Jack in the Boxmy food was wrong order

Sy Jan 28, 2019 Los Angeles, ca Review updated:

Omg.. I did this 3 times and unsure if you got this complaint. I went to order to combos special order and recieved not only wrong order but additional otems as if they new something was not right but I would be ok with it... If I would had taken the time prior to leaving drive try... I would mot bee trying to reach you.. There where homeless ppl stalking right at the drive tru window and prior to ordering pan handlers begging for change... I would like someone to contact or return my money or give me my 2 combos I tried to reach the manger by phone I work at nights at the hospital I stop from time to time at this location on the way when I gwt orders in the am never ever had problems but at night a whole different type and the staff playing around and not paying attention... Its not right to have ppl work for you and not give the correct order a waste... And no means to contact your establishment with 800 or 855 numbers that detail something else not good.. But your making it... Well mi would like some one to contact me [protected] synnic lopez...

Comments

• Be
      Jan 29, 2019

IF you knew how to communicate in proper English you would not have this issue. It is not an issue of staff not paying attention. You don't seem to be able to speak English well.