Jack In The Box / unsanitary food service!

9/12/07 Stopped at the so.Everett #8307 JIB for a supreme breakfast sandwich. A gal who had been cooking with gloves on, came to the register and waited on customers, handling money with gloves on, then turned and continued handling and serving food with the same gloves. Will not go there again if this is their normal practice.

Comments

• Ca
      1st of Oct, 2007

Other Jack in the Box establishments in the Northwest are not clean. We ate at one in Roseburg, OR that did not have any clean tables in the whole place. And, it only had one other customer!!! I ask for a towel to wipe a table and finally someone came from behine the counter and ask which table I wanted. They wiped it, leaving a straw wrapper in the middle of the table, and returned behind the counter. Every other customer that came in during our meal had to eat at dirty tables. It was about 9 pm. We were pretty surprised but don't eat at J in the B that often.

• Sh
      22nd of May, 2008

on thursday at 05-22-08 at 5;50 pm we picked up an order from this location store #3903 . the order was wrong and the food was very bad.it has always been your policy not to cook it until it ordered not the case here it was old burned and dried out .the childs meal was cold fries dumped in the bottom of the bag. they forgot his drink. they gave the third order wrong also . the whole experiance was awful when we called to try and fix this it only got worse from there they left the phone for 15 mins just sitting there.no one ever answered .we called back finally spoke with assistant manager kevin.his attitude was less than sincere. i love jack in the box .been a costumer may years .never had a bad burger until today .someone needs to look into this store .phone # to that store281-568-8193 thank you loyal costumer sharlene crossway

6th of Jun, 2008

On 6/6/08 at 6:20 a.m. I ordered a large diet coke and a chicken sandwich, $3.11. I paid with a credit card. I was at the Clinton-Keith&15 fwy location in Wildomar, CA. While my food was being prepared I heard a lot of coughing in the food processing area. When I was given my food, I asked about the coughing. The lady who made my drink and handed me the sandwich said she was and had been sick. She handed me the food and gave me no receipt. I pulled around the corner and threw the food into the garbage. I had not gone into a Jack In The Box in over 2 months and this was my first visit back. I forgot why I stopped going since it was my favorite fast food. I was quickly reminded. I tried to submit this complaint to Jack in the Box on line. Their system would not process the complaint because the confirmation code would not work after over 20 attempts. That's why I'm posting it here.

• Al
      1st of Sep, 2008

I have written to Jack in the Box on 2 other ocassions about how filthy their establishment is when I see how some employees work. Visiting a drive thru in Florissant, MO at 5:43 am on 8/28/08, the one employee was mopping the floor and cooking. He was alone and was cooking and then grabbing the mop he mopped the floor due to a spill of some type. He put the mop down and went back to the stove to continue cooking. Never did he wash his hands or put on any gloves. Please note that he was also the employee who took my money, which, as you know is dirty. I yelled to his to return my money that I did not want the food. He said that I had already ordered and that their policy was that I had purchased the order. I told him I would write to his corporate headquarters and I left.

• Iz
      10th of Nov, 2008

Went to a establishedment in ontario ca off euclid this worker by the name of Maria took my order and by luck of mine turn to look at the workers and saw her scratching her nose and then getting my food how disgusting is that she was not even wearing gloves I will never go to that establishedment again.

• Ro
      24th of Nov, 2008

Tried to eat at the Eureka, CA Jack In The Box on November 24, 2008: I ordered my food, my receipt went onto a clipboard on the counter instead of being given to me, the customer. I gathered my Coke to the table area - all eight of the open tables were filthy. I waited for 20 whole minutes, went back to the counter, asked about my order, was told that it must have been lost (HOW CAN A RESTURAUNT LOSE AN ORDER FOR FOOD?!) I was told by the manager that he would make it right. I waited another 10 minutes then left in disgust. Jack in the Box richer by $6.37 and me the poorer, hungier, and more frustrated. Not a good experience.

28th of Nov, 2008

I have always loved jack in the box but the other day when I went to the 6th st location in eugene, or I received a chipotle chicken ciabatta sandwich that was RAW in the middle. My boyfriend had a bbq sirloin burger that contained rings of burnt onion skin. When I called the customer service hotline to report this serious health risk, I got an automated message saying they were closed for the holidays until Dec 1. Thankfully, I only ate about a third of the sandwich and it only made me a little queasy. If anybody gets sick from this location, i guess it better be after Dec 1.

• Cr
      9th of Sep, 2009

Recently I went through the drive-thru in Centralia, Washington. After getting my order wrong on the little screen provided, I was assured that would be fixed (in heavily accented English).
    Well, as you might guess, I drove off with the original incorrect order, which I didn't discover until I tried to eat it - chorizo - urggh. One bite and a bit of sharp BONE in the chorizo thing damaged the inside of my mouth, my gums are still sore after a week.. there won't be a next time, but if so, I'll want any breakfast foods filleted. Tossed the rest out to some crows, hope they were able to eat it safely. Never again, Jack.

9th of Aug, 2010

On Saturday, August 7, 2010 I visited my local Jack In the Box at 815 East Vista Way, Vista, CA 92084-5237

I have been going to Jack in the Box since I was a kid and never had anything bad happen so when my boyfriend and I were hungry Saturday we thought a hamburger sounded great. I ordered the Jumbo Jack combo and my boyfriend ordered the sourdough jack both with seasoned curly fries and a drink. We came home and ate our food, my boyfriend felt fine no problem. But 20 minutes after I finished eating I felt sick and at first I thought it was grease from the fries but this was way worse I felt like I had to throw up. I hate throwing up so I talked myself out of it for ten more minutes and ended up throwing up my whole meal. I felt sick the remainder of the night into the next day. Thanks to Jack in the Box my weekend was ruined and I foolishly paid them to make me sick. I will never eat there again!

• Pa
      25th of May, 2018

Why not learn how to spell and use proper grammar before calling grown women girls.