Intelius Email Search / hidden sign up id protection

United States Review updated:
I tried looking up an on yahoo people search and forwarded to Intelius who offered to give it to me for $1.95. I paid and get the email address but it was not current

I complained online and tried to get a refund but that never happened. I let it slide. 7 days later I get a charge for ID Protection for $19.95! I called as I knew nothing about subcribing to ID Protection and they WON'T REFUND on my so-called 7 day trial. They said that no further charges will be made. I hope not.

N  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
Do NOT accept anything less than a full refund! I demand you call them back and get harsh with them. They know what they are doing. They tried to tell me no refund then I told them about all the fraud complaints of them stealing money. They agreed to give a full refund immediately with no argument. Call them back ASAP and tell them you already know about their fraud.
N  16th of Oct, 2009 by

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

Intelius Logo Intelius