Veterans Advantage Logo

Veterans Advantage

Having problems with Veterans Advantage?

Veterans Advantage reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 19, 2007. The latest review unauthorized charge with auto-renew off!! was posted on Oct 12, 2018. The latest complaint Trial membership was resolved on Sep 03, 2012. Veterans Advantage has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 3 reviews. Veterans Advantage has resolved 2 complaints.

Veterans Advantage Customer Service Contacts

Sat24h
Sun24h
Contact Form

Veterans Advantage Complaints & Reviews

Veterans Advantageunauthorized charge with auto-renew off!!

Shut off the "auto-renew" on my account MONTHS AGO as it's been no benefit to me whatsoever and low and behold they charged me 63 dollars last night AND THE AUTO RENEW BUTTON WAS STILL OFF. Friggin scam.

I want my money back AND that account DELETED. I can't even remove my credit card info I just tried IT'S A FRAUD.

OCT 12 - OCT 12, 2019
1 Year × 1 $59.95
Processing Fee × 1 $4.95
Amount paid $64.90
Invoice #F264C27-0002
Receipt #[protected]

To veterans nonetheless THANKS for nothing.

• Updated by DocAceZ · Oct 12, 2018

What I will tell you is they DID FIX this issue fairly quickly VIA live chat. Sent an email and thought I would take a chance with the chat, and it worked.

My issue has been resolved.

Veterans AdvantageTrial membership

I signed up for the trial membership aug 2. I tried calling the number to cancel sat repeatedly and no answer. And of course today mon there's the recording that they are closed for labor day. I read the complaints here and there apparently was a link in the faq email sent with membership to cancel online. Surprise - - they have removed it. You can only cancel by phone and their contact help email bounces you back with a "this mailbox is not monitored for replies"!!! What kind of customer service is that? 20 - 20 hindsight it's a scam.
    They insinuate on the site you'll always have help available when you need it - - nothing about holiday closures which is when many of us travel. Do not sign up with this ripoff outfit!

Andrea M Robinson Apr 04, 2017

Why not just put on a hoodies and stick me up!!

Andrea M Robinson Apr 04, 2017

They just took $10.90 off of my debit card unauthorized. And as I'm scrolling through the website I noticed that they also have a box checked off saying on May 4th 2017 they are authorized to take money out of my account I hurried up and took that checked box off!!!Nobody ever said that they could automatically remove funds!! THE NERVE OF THEM!!

Marty Glann May 12, 2013

This thing is a total scam.

Marty Glann May 12, 2013

This thing is a scam. I tried using in several different places and no one even knows what it is including Verizon. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. When I call to get a refund within the 30 days the guy says that seems to be a problem and they are currently working on the issue. So he offers me a wal-mart card of 50 dollars to stay in. I have yet received the 50 dollar wal-mart card.

• Na
        Navy Veteran 1987 Apr 29, 2013

Not only did i get a 4. 95 charge on my bank account. But, then after my credit card had expired they charged it again for 59. 95 without having authorization. I was sent email reminders to renew and chose not to do so, then two months later. . . Bam. By them doing this they also managed to overdraft my account giving me a 33. 00 fee. . . They told me that this wasn't their problem. . . Beware and stay clear of this non - veteran friendly business.

Veterans Advantage — Unauthorized charge!

Veterans Advantage charged my credit card $4.95 for shipping charges of a packet I never requested or...