[Resolved] Intelius / Ap9 Privacy Matters / unauthorized charges!
A company I dealt with online (intelius.com), somehow scammed me into buying a service from ap9
Privacy matters outfit.http://privacymattersid.privacymatters-program.com/
They charged me $19.95 for a service I never heard of, never authorized. the woman I spoke to at ap9, carla, said that intelius does this to try to get new customers for her company... she is sorry and they will credit my account $19.95 within 2 business days.
Do not use intelius for people searches. they are scammers!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 16, 2009
It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.
More Intelius / Ap9 Privacy Matters Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- Intelius - scam!!! they are stealing my money!!!
- Intelius - complaint 
- [Resolved] Intelius - kuttimani anbazhagan - wanted criminal by tamilnadu police - loc issued - gc holder - absconding and trying to get us citizenship
- Intelius - misleading advertising
- Intelius - intelius removed money from my bank account without my explicit knowledge or permission.