IHOP / veterans day

1 Preston, Frisco, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9727128700

I am a disabled american veteran. I decided on nov 11th (veterans day) to call ihop to see if they had a veterans special. denny's does so I figured ihop would. when I called, the woman who answered hung up on me. then I called back and the manager answered then he hung up on me. no one answered my question, to which i'm sure the hanging up was the answer.

Comments

• Sh
      11th of Nov, 2011

I am a veteran too. They are probably slammed today. Just show up!

• At
      11th of Nov, 2011

Ihop in Austin, TX does not given Veteran Free Meals, they do offer a small discount but not free like most other restraunts. Very dissapointed with IHOP. Will go to competitors next time.

• On
      11th of Nov, 2011

Ihop in Tacoma, WA is not doing any kind of veterans discount. I definitely will not be going back to Ihop again...

• El
      11th of Nov, 2011

Ihop is a business, not the government. I think discounts are great, but I don't see why so many complain if they aren't offered a discount. ESPECIALLY when many of the same complaining vets deride the "99%" (and those who need assistance ).

Back to the point of the complaint: like icu2 said- maybe there is another reason for the hang ups. Also, eat where you like the food best and can afford. Discounts (or lack of) shouldn't be a criteria for feeling insulted.