Menu

complaints

Go Foodie Online Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Go Foodie Online at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Go Foodie Online has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Go Foodie Online. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Go Foodie Online complaints 5

Sort by:

Newest Go Foodie Online complaints

E
10:02 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Go Foodie Online Go Foodie Online: A Convenient and Delicious Option for Food Delivery

I recently tried out Go Foodie Online (gofoodieonline.com) and I gotta say, it was a pretty good experience overall. The website was easy to navigate and I didn't have any trouble finding what I was looking for. The food options were plentiful and there was something for everyone.

I ordered a couple of dishes from their menu and they arrived in a reasonable amount of time. The packaging was sturdy and the food was still hot when it got to me. I was impressed with the quality of the ingredients used in the dishes. Everything tasted fresh and flavorful.

One thing I really liked about Go Foodie Online is that they offer a wide range of cuisines. Whether you're in the mood for Chinese, Italian, or Indian, they've got you covered. It's nice to have so many options in one place.

The prices were also reasonable, especially considering the portion sizes. I felt like I got a good value for my money. The website also had some deals and discounts available, which is always a plus.

The only downside I experienced was that the delivery took a little longer than expected. But hey, things happen and I understand that sometimes there can be delays. It wasn't a big deal for me, but it's something to keep in mind if you're in a hurry.

Overall, I would definitely recommend giving Go Foodie Online a try. The website is user-friendly, the food is delicious, and the prices are fair. It's a convenient option for those times when you don't feel like cooking or going out to eat. Give it a shot and see for yourself!

If you're interested, you can reach them at ***421.

G
9:23 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Go Foodie Online Beware of Go Foodie Online: A Scam That Leaves You Hungry and Broke

This Go Foodie Online thing, man, it's a total scam! They pretend like they're gonna hook you up with some tasty grub, but all they really do is take your order and your hard-earned cash. And guess what? You ain't gettin' no food, my friend. Not a single bite. And don't even think about gettin' a refund, 'cause that ain't happenin' either. It's like they just disappear into thin air with your money. So, let me tell ya, be on high alert for these sneaky scammers. Don't let 'em fool ya like they fooled me. Stay far away from Go Foodie Online, unless you wanna be left hungry and broke.

M
8:15 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Go Foodie Online Disappointing Food Quality and Tastelessness: A Review of gofoodieonline

So, I gotta tell ya, I recently tried out this website called gofoodieonline to order some grub. Gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with the whole experience. The food quality was just downright poor, and to make matters worse, it was tasteless! Like, seriously, what's the point of ordering food if it doesn't even taste good?

I really hope the folks over at gofoodieonline step up their game and improve the quality of their services. I mean, come on, if you're gonna be in the business of delivering food, at least make sure it's worth eating, right? It's not too much to ask for some deliciousness in my meal.

Anyway, I just wanted to put it out there that gofoodieonline needs to seriously up their game when it comes to the quality of their food. I hope they take this feedback to heart and make some changes because, honestly, I don't think I'll be ordering from them again unless they step up their game. Thanks for listening.

Hide full review

Is Go Foodie Online legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Go Foodie Online as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Go Foodie Online stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Go Foodie Online should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Go Foodie Online earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Go Foodie Online achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Go Foodie Online has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for gofoodieonline.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Go Foodie Online as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Go Foodie Online's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Gofoodieonline.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Go Foodie Online website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

According to our analysis, Go Foodie Online appears to be offering travel services on their website. While many travel companies are legitimate, it's important to be cautious and do your research before booking a trip to ensure that you are getting a good deal and not falling victim to a scam.

We looked up Go Foodie Online and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Gofoodieonline.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Go Foodie Online protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.
D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Go Foodie Online Confusion with Delivery: Go Foodie Online, Zomatto, and Payment Coverage

I recently placed an order for some mushroom fried rice from Go Foodie Online. The delivery was right on time, but here's the thing - it was handed over to me by a Zomatto guy. So, I'm guessing my payment covered not just the food from Go Foodie, but also the services of Zomatto and the restaurant itself? It's a bit confusing, to be honest.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Go Foodie Online Disappointing Experience with Go Foodie Online: Advance Payment, Late Delivery, and No Refund

So I recently had an experience with Go Foodie Online and let me tell you, it wasn't a pleasant one. Before they even delivered the food, they had the audacity to ask for advance payment. I mean, who does that? And to make matters worse, they couldn't even deliver the food on time. Talk about a major disappointment.

Naturally, we decided to ask for a refund. But guess what? Nobody bothered to respond to our calls. It's like they just disappeared into thin air. It's incredibly frustrating when a company cheats you like this, and it's definitely something you should be aware of.

I can't stress enough how important it is to be cautious when dealing with these types of companies. It's a shame that there are businesses out there that take advantage of unsuspecting customers. So please, save yourself the trouble and avoid Go Foodie Online at all costs. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

Read full review of Go Foodie Online and 1 comment