Hyundai Motor Finance / car
I bought a new Hyundai Elantra in 2004 and have been making payments every month for $433.00 per month. My car is supposed to be paid for in June 09 (this year, it was a 5 yr contract) and i called to get the total balance due so i could go ahead and pay it off and now they say i owe 8, 000.00 left on it from late fees!!! Can they do that? What can i do about this. The blue book value on my car is only 1, 300 dollars. I cant afford to keep paying on this car when it should be paid for in JUNE... Please help!
Anyone with any advice please feel free to email me at
Thank you so much!
More Hyundai Motor Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Motor America - parts rip-off
- Hyundai Motor America - unethical behavior from service staff at pearson hyundai
- Hyundai Motor America - airbag control unit
- Hyundai Motor America - 2017 & a 2018 sonata
- Hyundai Motor America - leasing