Hydroderm/alena Receipts / fraud

Culver City, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-460-5888

said they give a 30day free trial. When I tried to find website to cancel website was down - for a month. There was no listed phone number. Now I receive an email from them indicating they are unable to authenticate the billing information I provided and that I needed to click on a link to to verify my information when they have already billed my account and I have not received new product. There is also the above phone number which continues to be busy. The email I received was from support.hydroderm@alenareceipts.com.

Comments

Su
  10th of Oct, 2008
i think this is a scam. i got the product and they put the bill on my crdit card to often and the product run out before getting more, so i cancelled it and the day i cancelled it they put it right back for the amount of 56.90 right back on my crdit card.. either the phone is busy or they are always saying the computer is down. i dont belive they can have that much problems with the computer system. i finally faxed the proof of it being on my bill cause they were saying they had no record of it...so this is what i did. i called my bank and blocked my card and they are going to send me a new one where they cant keep putting it on my card or someone else getting my card number..it was a lesson learned. i hope they are stopped for ripping people off.
An
  20th of Oct, 2008
I, m right in there with you. Faced the same problems trying to contact company. There 'system' was down for over a month while trying to obtain the RMA number to return merchandise. When I was fortunate enough to actually reach a live person, they gave me the number to write on the outside of my return. Meanwhile, my account has been charged for product that was never received (which I didn't want anyway). I've been trying to get hold of someone to reverse the bogus charge.

This is truly a scam and I hope we all can recupe then money this company is stealing. There must be something we can do!!
Em
  28th of Oct, 2008
I order the product from this company on September 5, 2008.
and I got the product in 6 days. In October 16, they charge again $90.93,
and today is October 28, and I did not receive the product and I call
to find out what happened and I been waiting for 30 minutes to talk to representative and when is time to talk no body answer no body speak I hang up and call again and same thing happened.
What I can do?
please help me!

Emma C. Apolinar
Ka
  30th of Oct, 2008
Hydroderm is a total ripoff!! I finally got a hold of somebody at their toll-free number the first week of October with no results. They would not give me a RMA code claiming their system was down due to a "major upgrade", but said they would process my cancellation request. I was charged anyway a few days later and a few weeks after that they shipped via UPS. Called again and waited on hold for over 30 minutes to get an "office closed" recording although it was only 3:30 p.m. Pacific time! To add insult to injury, am certain they sold my email address to spammers. Have filed a complaint with the California Department of Consumer Affairs and encourage anybody else dealing with these fraudsters to do the same.
De
  7th of Nov, 2008
I have been call this company since they charged my account on September 2, 2008 for $84.00. I was told that the system was down due to Hurricane IKE. I was told on October 17, 2008 by a person name Jay that my account would be credited and that I would receive an e-mail; as of this day nothing. I told them I never receive the trial package and if I had it I would be more than happy to return it. Please contact me by e-mail and let me know what I do to resolve this issue

Thanks
Pa
  24th of Nov, 2008
I ordered this product in July and received a supply and actually like the product. However, I never received another supply. November 11 Hydroderm credit my charge for a supply which I had not received. I called the number on my credit card receipt, talk with a woman who said she was sorry and that the product would be sent on Monday. This is nine day later and not product. I called the number again and it has been disconnected. This is a scam. Shame on me for ordering over the internet. Now they have my credit card number which means I must cancel a credit card and try to figure out how to get my mony back. They lose when they do these things.

Hydroderm Logo Hydroderm