Bella Terra Cosmetics Logo

Bella Terra Cosmetics

Having problems with Bella Terra Cosmetics?

Bella Terra Cosmetics reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 22, 2009. The latest review Dermalactives was posted on Oct 14, 2021. The latest complaint BB Cream / Foundation / Blush was resolved on Mar 07, 2021. Bella Terra Cosmetics has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 42 reviews. Bella Terra Cosmetics has resolved 18 complaints.

Bella Terra Cosmetics Customer Service Contacts

8752 Westpark Drive
Houston, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bella Terra Cosmetics Customer Service. Initial Bella Terra Cosmetics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bella Terra Cosmetics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bella Terra Cosmetics. Discuss the issues you have had with Bella Terra Cosmetics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Bella Terra Cosmetics Complaints & Reviews

Bella Terra CosmeticsDermalactives

Bought $400 worth and was told if it didn't work they would refund my money. They lied !! I was allergic to the product and the same person that told me he would refund me denied ever saying anything. I called his manager and he said the same. I now have all of these products that I can't use. They need to be investigated. They are very deceitful. I will never do business with them again. I will tell everyone I know.

Bella Terra CosmeticsBB Cream / Foundation / Blush

After having the mineral makeup on my face for 20 minutes it looked really cakey and bad like it did not blend well and started to make my face feel tight. I went back immediately to the kisok to return the unopened product and they would not return it even though on the receipt it states, "Returns within 14 days on not used products only." It has been less than an hour and the person refused to return it. The sales person never told me I couldn't return the product when I bought it. I spent over 200$ and the makeup is horrible.

• Bella Terra Cosmetics's response · Mar 08, 2021

Good Afternoon,
        i am sorry you are not satisfied with the products. We are a wholesale company that supplies to independent retailers across the world. They're their own smaller independent companies. In order to help you with this matter i would need to connect you with the owner of the location where you bought the products from and am sure that they would help you with the refund process, please let me know where you bought it and leave your phone number so that they can contact you directly. again, I am sorry you are not pleased with your product(s). I hope that this is helpful and that you have a great day!

Bella Terra CosmeticsProduct

She stopped me in the Deerbrook mall to give me a flyer. Then she asked me to sit down and give me a make over . She was going so fast that I was so confused. She kept adding items saying they were gifts . She sold me everything 50 to 60 over what I found them online for . My total she charged my card was 389.64. It is ridiculous.

Product
      Product

Nov 25, 2019

Bella Terra Cosmetics — the unethical and unacceptable behaviour of the representatives

I really wish there was an unlike button for this store for this [censored]ty outlet of Bella terra cosmetics in...

Oct 28, 2019

Bella Terra Cosmetics — scam makeup

The salespeople took advantage that I was with my kids and was distracted trying to keep them from wandering...

Sep 16, 2019

Bella Terra Cosmetics — selling tactics.

I was walking through Stonebriar Mall when I was very aggressively approached and before I knew it my makeup...

Bella Terra Cosmeticssales tactics

My 14 year old daughter was coerced into buying foundation and brushes for $80 after one of the Houston Galleria kiosk sales guys fast talked her into a demo. Their sales people are the WORST and are constantly accosting passers by with the old "Can I ask you a question" or "What make up do you use?" Just leave people alone, already. If they want make up, they will walk up to your counter. They all use the same spiel, so have obviously been trained in how to trick people into sitting down and then are pressured to buy the makeup. By the way, the make over he did looked awful-her face was caked with a dark baseline. I will be returning the unopened product tomorrow and if it is not accepted, I will be going to the Galleria office to file a complaint. And you can be sure next time I walk by the kiosk and one of the annoying sales people steps in front of me, I am going to make a huge scene. Or perhaps pull out my own makeup and ask if he or she wants to try it. I am SO TIRED of this crap.

May 04, 2019

Bella Terra Cosmetics — service/ product

March 12, 2019 I was walking through galleria mall in Houston, as a tourist from Australia. I was a little...

Bella Terra Cosmeticsservice

I felt really forced and pressured into buying products and I spent $160 on products after feeling forced into it and being told my skin was so bad it needed this products. They would not drop it offering free brushes and stuff until I agreed to it. I didn't have much choice. I then find products on amazon for half the price. I feel cheated. It was really really aggressive way of service. I really don't know what to do and the receipt says no refunds. The whole way it was handled was just really unprofessional and I felt forced into it.

• Bella Terra Cosmetics's response · Apr 22, 2019

Good Afternoon,
              I am sorry you’re not satisfied with your product. we are a wholesale company that supplies to independent retailers across the world. They're their own smaller independent companies. we would like to ask you to contact us in our main office at [protected] or email us at - [email protected] so that we can get more information from you regarding your complaint, we would appreciate if you could let us know on the exact location where you made your purchase at and we would happily contact the owner of the location and make sure you get this issue resolved.
              Again, I am sorry you are not pleased with your product(s). I hope that this is helpful and that you have a great day!

Bella Terra Cosmeticscomplaint

My daughter and I took a weekend trip to Houston. We stopped by Gallaria for the first time in Houston. We were walking to Pink and a rep stopped my 10 year old daughter, trying to hand her something. I stepped in and this man had me on the seat, putting makeup on me with brushes that have been on everyone else. He would not stop with me. I kept saying no and it continued. I ended up buying product, but got in my car later and found out that everything he said to me was a complete lie. I feel so take advantage of and violated. On the website it states I can get a refund within 14 days and I plan to do that. It looks like the news has been involved in different areas due to people being taken advantage of and money taken. I read these statements from other people and feel like a harassment lawsuit should happen or at least lawyers or news media to expose these awful selling tactics. I'm surprised the Gallaria in Houston a classy mall would allow these monsters to get into peoples space, and lie and take money from their customers

• Bella Terra Cosmetics's response · Apr 16, 2019

hello,
                I am so sorry to hear about your experience with one of the sales associates.
                we are a wholesale company that supplies to many independent retailers across the world, they have their own smaller independent companies.each retail location is independently owned and operated. As you mentioned, we do allow refunds but our policy applies only to our online customers. we will thought make sure you get your money back by contacting the owner of the location you made your purchase at.
                please contact us at [protected] or by email [email protected] and we will make sure your complaint is getting resolved.
                again, i am sorry you are not satisfied with your products.
                regards,
                bella terra cosmetics.

Bella Terra Cosmeticsthe guy trying to sell me products and not letting me leave and doesn't take no for an answer

Today at the Deerbrook mall I was on way back to the exit to meet my parents and he stopped me and kept trying to get me to buy his products even when I told him I was broke and tried leaving. He would not stop so I had to run. He claims to be from Israel but I don't buy it. I just wanna get away. It felt like harassment especially since I don't do well with sales people.

• Bella Terra Cosmetics's response · Apr 02, 2019

Hello,
                  Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice immediately. We take all our customer complaints and concerns very seriously. All our locations are independently owned and operated.We contacted the owner of this location and asked that such a thing will not occur again, we asked that they remind all their sales associates how we would like them to represent the company and that we wouldn't tolerate such behavior. i am sorry you had an unfortunate experience with one of the sales associates and i really hope that maybe in the future you will get to try our products and be one of our happy customers.
                  Please let me know if there is anything i can do for you.
                  Bella Terra cosmetics

• Mj
                  MJaneT May 04, 2019

I had the same guy! Said he was from Israel! not only did he harass me but borderline assault!

Feb 05, 2019

Bella Terra Cosmetics — mascara price

I got stopped at the galleria mall in Houston by ab Israeli girl who wanted to to my make up, try the BB...

Bella Terra Cosmetics — product price

Run from these people!! I normally don't even go to the mall because of the harassment but I had to return...

Bella Terra Kiosk — disrespectful saleswoman @ barton creek mall location

I was passing by the stand at the mall today (03/27) around 4:30pm and the lady there called me over, I tried...

Bella Terra Cosmetics — customer service from sales personnel

Your products are great. People that sell them not so much. I was approached by a man selling your product...

Bella Terra Cosmetics — skin peel, facial moisturizer and questionable sales tactics @ the north point mall in alpharetta, ga

Honestly, I thought I was a relatively intelligent person; however, like others who are posting complaints I...

Bella Terra Cosmetics — aggressive sales tactics and no refund policy

Today, I entered Memorial City Mall for a reservation at the Apple Store. I passed the Bella Terra counter...

Bella Terra Mineral Cosmeticsharassment and bullying by sales staff at memorial city mall

Bella terra needs better customer service. The sales girl at the memorial city mall in houston is unprofessional. I was walking by and she grabbed me and insisted I buy her products and started to apply a random powder on my face with a dirty brush. I was disgusted. I asked her to stop and if they were clean brushes... To which I didn't get a reply and got more powder... And she insisted I buy the powder and she would give me a discount it would be $49. But I noticed the powders online are only like $22. Not sure where this price came from. She told me my makeup was bad and this was all I needed. Well I wasnt wearing any makeup and now half my face against my approval was covered in this powder. She had blocked me in in between the kiosk and the chair. She started to bully me and wouldn't let me leave. I kept insisting I needed to go. It was a stressful ordeal. I finally was able to run... When I asked her for a free sample and to donate to my charity event she was got surprised and stepped back. I literally ran from her. This is harassment and bullying. I have seen so many complaints about them and sadly corporate only gives a standard response but hasn't done anything to protect their brand.

Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics — sales people /company

I have been on the hunt for a natural looking foundation for the longest time. Last night my Fiancée and I...

Bella Terra Mineral Cosmeticsfoundation powder

I purchased this product by a very aggressive sales rep at their kiosk in the Scottsdale Fashion Mall on [protected]. The next day I noticed my face broke-out. I tried to return the product, which they will not refund my money, they will only exchange. I asked why would I want another product from a line that does not agree with my skin. I was told again they will not refund my money. I asked to speak to the manager, I was informed I was speaking with manager. They would not make an exception. I asked to speak with the owner and was informed he was traveling on business and would not be interested in taking a call. I was very disappointed and obvious they were only interested in the money they made from my sale, not if I was happy as a customer. I stated my disappointment and the other representative stated: "it is what it is". Overall customer service is very, very poor customer care or compassion. I now have a product I will not be able to use since it does not agree with my skin.