HydrodermHydroderm Fraud

E

I got the free trial Hydroderm produc anti-wrinckle. I have'n seen any result. I try to call the company to cancel and get a RMA number to return the product, phone is always busy and web side is down.How am I supposed to return the product if I can't contact the company. I don't wanna be billed every month for a product that doesn't work. I want then to stop!!! this is a nightmare.

• Pe
    Peggy O Oct 08, 2008

I FINALLY got through to get an RMA number and was told to use my order number and put it on the outside of the box and return to 8500 Higuere Street, Culver City, CA 90232 using a method of delivery that could be tracked. The CSR had to put me on hold twice to get those answers. Good luck - I am sending my trial back UPS no signature required.