Having problems with Hydroderm?

Hydroderm reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 6, 2008. The latest review hydroderm anti-aging serum was posted on Jul 3, 2017. The latest complaint Scammed was resolved on Sep 09, 2009. Hydroderm has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 45 reviews. Hydroderm has resolved 17 complaints.

Hydroderm Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hydroderm Customer Service. Initial Hydroderm complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hydroderm above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hydroderm. Discuss the issues you have had with Hydroderm and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hydroderm Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

HydrodermScam and cheating

I received fraud on my credit card when last monday i received a hyrdrodem box in the mail. Included was a few products from this company including a wrinkle reducer, at 23 i do not need anti wrinkle cream. i immediately shut down my card.

I can also associate with the comment posted in may about "computers down". I am furious and would love to know where this company is getting peoples information. I will be tossing the product no use in spending my money to send back to such a horrid company. Does anyone know if they have been reported to the credit bureau?

• Is
      Isa Giberman Nov 05, 2008

I have the same problem and they keep telling me their computers are down each time I get someone on the phone that ends up disconnecting me.

• Valerie Sep 23, 2008

Here are some Ph #s I found on the bill they send me:

[protected] is always busy

[protected] no answer!!! good luck!

The Internet address don't work too! I need to call my credit card and cancel!

The product is full of preservative calls Paraben.Very harmful to all females including children. It was found in breast cancer and other cancers. I Would not use this product! I have trouble to return it too. They shipped me a free sample and now want to charge me $84.00. They do BAD business and should get stopped.

Hydroderm — Trial Order delivery

Is this complaint going to stop Hydroderm from billing me. I have no need for the product. I haven't...

HydrodermThey've sold my email address to spammers

I got very little spam until Hydroderm got my email address. I have my own domain, so I assign email addresses so I can know who is sending the email.

Now I'm getting 25 to 30 spam emails a day hawking everything from financial newsletters to sexual enhancement products - all using Hydroderm's email address I assigned only to them.

So, I know they sold the email address to an astounding number 3rd parties - everyone that sends an email to the Hydroderm email address that I assigned only to them. I only hope that's all my information that they sold.

I'm reporting their activity and the email spamming they precipitated to our state attorney general office.

• Sh
        Sharon Bond Sep 25, 2008

Hydroderm trial offer is a joke!!! Once you receive the trial product you are stuck with the product! If you try to call the company their system is always down & they tell you they can't help you and to call back. When you call back they'll diconnect the call or tell you once again their computers are down. I guess I'll have to contact my credit card company to dispute the revolving charges since it's impossible to communicate with this fraudulant company.

Hydroderm — Stolen identity/Credit card fraud

6/3/08 Out of the blue 3 unsolicited packages were delivered - 2 from Hydroderm and 1 from FRS Healthy...

Hydroderm Wrinkle Cream & Cellutite CreamI did not receive my refunds

I received the "free" products for which I had to provide a credit card number for the shipping costs. After reading the enclosed documents, I returned the products unopened and told them to cancel any future shipments. About 2 weeks later while checking my bank account, I noticed 2 automatic withdrawals to Momentum Direct. One was for $49.95, the other was for $58.93.
      I immediately call them and gave the information for the shipping numbers, order numbers, etc. The man told me that I would receive a refund of the charges. It is now 3 months later and I still haven't received my refund check.

This place is a scam. I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau.