Hydrodermcancellation of order

E

On Oct. 13th I cancelled my order. On Oct. 14th the company billed my credit card.
I did not receive any merchandise for thise charge.
I call ed the company and they told me their computers were down, buth they took all the info and said I would be credited in three days.
On Oct. 29th I received the merchandise I did not want.
I tried using their website which is not working. I then called their phone no. - was on hold for 3 0 minutes - andthen a recording came on and told me to call bAck the next day.
We called the credit card company and put a dispute in for the charge.
They too have not heard from the company.
I want to return this merchandise, but they say I need a RMA no.
which I havee to get from the company. How can I do this, without being able to get in touch with them
If I cannot reach them in the next few days. my only thing to do is to get in touch with the Better Business Bureau.

• Ba
    Barbara Nov 01, 2008

Looks like the Better Business Bureau took this company off their list. It was on there before and had a rating of F. I'm not sure you can complain to them if the company is not on their list. I complained and it didn't help me anyway. I filed a complaint with the FTC and I'm thinking about filing one with the Internet Crimes Complaint Center

• Ba
    Barbara Nov 02, 2008

I looked today and the Better Business Bureau has them back on their list. They still have an "F".

• Vi
    Vikki Nov 12, 2008

I have had auto ship from hydroderm for quite some time...i decided to cancel my membership but a few months ago they told me their computers were down..but they assured me they would cancel membership...

well, yesterday i received an invoice and 1 bottle of hydroderm...when i've tried to call them on 3 different occasions, i am on hold for 30 minutes each time and then noone comes on as the recording promises

there is no way to contact hydroderm via email...so now i have to dispute the charge on my credit card everytime the charge appears month to month...how said - what the heck is going on?

how frustrating and how rotten of hydroderm - they need to make good on this