Hydroderm — cancellation of order
On Oct. 13th I cancelled my order. On Oct. 14th the company billed my credit card.
I did not receive any merchandise for thise charge.
I call ed the company and they told me their computers were down, buth they took all the info and said I would be credited in three days.
On Oct. 29th I received the merchandise I did not want.
I tried using their website which is not working. I then called their phone no. - was on hold for 3 0 minutes - andthen a recording came on and told me to call bAck the next day.
We called the credit card company and put a dispute in for the charge.
They too have not heard from the company.
I want to return this merchandise, but they say I need a RMA no.
which I havee to get from the company. How can I do this, without being able to get in touch with them
If I cannot reach them in the next few days. my only thing to do is to get in touch with the Better Business Bureau.
More Hydroderm Complaints & Reviews
- Hydroderm - Cancellation of account/return of unused portion
- Hydroderm - Scam and lies
- Hydroderm - Stolen identity/Credit card fraud
- Hd Skincare / Hydroderm Clear H2 Trial - i want to cancel my order ,dammit
- Hydroderm - customer service & product
- Hydroderm - What happened to this company?
- Hydroderm - hydroderm original age-defying wrinkle serum 30ml & eye serum
- Caracoal Cream And Hydroderm - FRAUD
- Hydroderm - no refund money given back
- Hydroderm - Unauthorized billing