Christina Cosmetics company logo
reviews & complaints
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

35 complaints
13 resolved 22 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Christina Cosmetics Go to website

Christina Cosmetics reviews & complaints

Christina Cosmetics complaints 35

Christina Cosmetics - Perfect Pigment Makeup auto ship

I sent an email to customer service on 11/13/21, pic of email attached. I got a response but have not received anything else since then. I said to cancel this auto ship and today I received another order in the mail.
I want this cancelled! They seem to be a scam! You cannot reach anyone and cannot get email responses.

I do not want to pay for or receive any more orders, ever. I do not do business with a company that does not respond or take care of financial matters, I cannot speak to a person and I also do not do business with a company that operates this way.

Desired outcome: Stop auto shipments/payments

M

Christina Cosmetics - Subscription Cancelation

I'm experiencing the same issue with trying to cancel my auto-shipment. I tried it for one month and have not been successful getting through to anyone.

"IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU MAY DO SO BY CALLING A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AT 800.543.7207 M-Th, 9:00AM-4:00PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME".

I'm on the third shipment of a product I do not want. As with others, the only way to get anywhere on the website is my registering all you information including credit card.

Extremely frustrated!

Web order number WEB3=[protected]
Order number 602851
Employee ID 105
Source code 1003
been trying for 2 weeks to reach Customer service to stop all future orders of this product I get same recording every day according to their site you have to speak with customer service and be the credit card holder

Desired outcome: Cancel ALL FUTURE ORDERS

Christina Cosmetics - Auto subscription service

I rarely order anything from TV infomercials. However I decided to order what I thought was a one time only product from Christina cosmetics. Once I receive the package, part of it was products were broken and I didn't like the color so I just decided I won't re-order. Then on November 2, 2021 I was sent an automatic subscription that I did not sign up for or order or want. When I attempted to call the 800 numbers they provided they just ring with automated message however your terms and conditions say you must call and speak to someone to cancel. I want to cancel immediately. If this doesn't get handled promptly, I will be contacting my credit card and block these future charges. This company and is processes are a fraud. I never authorized any auto shipment of this product!

Desired outcome: Cancel any and all future orders IMMEDIATELY & process refund for 11/2/2021 order.

L
Oct 08, 2021
Replied
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Christina Cosmetics - Auto ship

Hello, my name is Linda Tried calling for or over a week to stop auto ship, I ordered one time for a one time shipment I am now being charged over $40 for something that I don't even want
can't get anyone on the phone order on there website no way to stop it . I order one time shipment not auto ship please tell me how to get in touch with them to stop this I would appreciate your help this Hass to be a scam there is no where to click on their website or on the phone to talk to someone or an option for stop auto ship

Desired outcome: Stop order ship

F

Same thing happened to me! I was sure I only ordered a 1 time purchase. But behold, a few weeks later I got another shipment. I DO NOT like the product & would not have reordered. Since I received my second shipment dated 11/2/2021, I have tried calling the 800 number multiple times with no success it’s just an automatic recording and then hangs up on you. However you say in your terms of agreement which I didn’t even sign up for but the only way to cancel is by calling Customer Service but no one answers. If I don’t get a resolution from them immediately I will call my credit card company and cancel any future charges on this this is ridiculous.

Christina Cosmetics - Cancel subscription

I just received another order of their pigment makeup. I didn't realize that it was automatic shipment since I checked the box for one time payment. There is no way to cancel out on their website and from what I'm reading, the 800 number will get you no where because they don't answer. The cost is too much for me right now because my husband just had a corneal transplant and I am about to go back in for stomach surgery. Please help me cancel this.

Christina Cosmetics - Makeup

I placed an order on 08/27/2021 to this company and I have been trying to contact the company for the past week and a half at the contact # provided [protected] and all I receive is a recording and then it hangs up, I am trying to find out the status of my order and I paid for it on 08/27/2021 and I want to now what is going on, I will cancel and stop my bank card so that no monies will be taken out. I will also report this company as a fraud to my bank and alert this scam of a company.

Desired outcome: I want a phone call immediately as to the status of my order

J
Mar 11, 2020

Christina Cosmetics - Cancelling my order

How do I cancel...I've called, left messages...have not received any confirmation that it was cancelled!?

Christina Cosmetics - pigment blotchy powder and foundation - will not give me my credit

This horrible company sent me an automatic shipment when I told them on the first order not to until I used the first order to see if I liked it. I refused the automatic shipment (I never approved to...

H

Christina Cosmetics - outlet owner

my request is that my area outlet holder is not much cooperative with me .. his name is wahab . im from mianwali punjab Pakistan.. in my store all item of christine are short please solve my problem.. im requesting you .. my customers are returning back without because of shortage of items of christine... please approach to wahab and clear the matter..

J
May 20, 2019

Christina Cosmetics - make-up

When you purchase a product, you are not aware you will receive products and be billed on a regular basis. What's worse, they don't have customer service to cancel the membership you didn't sign up for to start with. I wouldn't buy this product again if I loved it. I hate companies that deceive their customers this way. BEWARE. This is one of those buyers remorse that you keep having over and over again. How do you get out of it, that is the question. Do you have to cancel your credit card. That may be your only option.

C
Jan 07, 2019

Christina Cosmetics - scam, can't able to cancel the auto shipping. unauthorized credit card charge.

I did ordered this product online one time didn't see any where in the form said AUTO shipping for second time, This business as dishonest as Christina Cosmetics, I did call the 800 # and #7 is the...

S
May 15, 2018

Christina Cosmetics - makeup

I ordered this product and then cancelled. It was supposed to be on 2 payments of 19.99 but it wasn't. I was charged the 39.98 was 7.95 (shipping the right color to me) then the additional 27.90 a...

Christina Cosmetics - Unauthorized charges, money not refunded after account cancelled and new deductions made.

Late in 2016 I ordered from this company and made a mistake not to check online for reviews. I received the product from them and didn't like how it looked on me so I called to cancel. The young lady...

R
Jan 15, 2016

Christina Cosmetics - Compact

Received the product after a long, long wait. Returned it as the mirror and make up was broken. Returned it at my expense waited for a replacement product. Never received, called again and like many others the company says they never received my return. Wish I would have read the reviews before purchasing the product. Notice now that the company no longer has reviews on their website BIG RED FLAG! The only help I got was that I should have put tracking on my return package which they did not tell me when they told me to ship it back. Very dishonest and disreputable company.

Replied
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Christina Cosmetics - Cannot reach company

I placed an online order through the website listed above, back in March 2015. With the membership there is automatic shipment of subsequent orders, and there is a supposed tab to choose how many...

Christina Cosmetics - overcharging/

Ordered cosmetics products from christina cosmetics back november 2013 online. First they charged my account twice for the same product and the product was two payment of $19.95 plus shipping. which they charge account on first order of $27.95 then they were paid the second $19.95 on 12-17. Now they are trying to tell me I am on auto ship which I never asked for and are trying to charge my account again . It is my belief that CS representative are adding to accounts without the customer knowledge. I informed them that i never asked for auto ship. the product was to be for a total of $39.95 one time only.

M
Jul 02, 2015

I am more than satisfied with Christina Cosmetics in both the products I receive at a scheduled three month interval and with the company's customer service. I initially received my products monthly, but soon realized I did not need such a freqeunt supply. I spoke wth a very respectful customer service agent and my delivery schedule was immediately changed to meet my personal needs. Christina Cosmetics is the first make-up line that I have ever used (I am 59) that I can apply with confidence that I will look natural, healthy and carry a mature radiance.

Christina Cosmetics - Customer Misunderstandings

Dear Friends & Customers:

We would like to thank all of you for your feedback over the years! We have always taken all the questions and concerns to heart and we are happy to announce we
have TRIPLED our customer service department to better service you! Our
team of customer service representatives are experts in skin care and
makeup. We are here to assist you with selecting colors, helping improve
your complexion, and get you the fabulous look that you want with one
compact, one brush, in one minute!

At Christina Cosmetics we pride ourselves in providing the best
the frequency that you desire, up to 365 days. Just go online to
www.ChristinaCosmetics.com and click on the “customize my order” link at
the bottom of the page. Each customer has the option to return or
exchange their first shipment within 60 days of their purchase, and 30
days for 1 time only orders; hassle free!
We are always here for you Monday- Friday from 9a.m.-4p.m. Pacific
Standard Time at [protected].

We never debit customers accounts unless we ship products or collect a second installment for merchandise already shipped. If ever a package is lost a customer may call customer service to receive a tracking number. Our Company policy and Terms of Service is available to everyone online at www.ChristinaCosmetics.com

We have listened to our customers over the weeks, months, and years, and have implemented your ideas to make us become a better company and provide better customer service. We feel we have overcome so many of the learning curves every company experiences, and our continued goal is to exceed customer’s expectations.

In our experience over the years the most common misunderstanding for complaints are as follows:

1. Customer: I didn’t know there was a second payment. - CC: Each kit may be purchased with one payment or two. The second installment is billed 30 days after the first payment. Often times customers forget and will think they paid for something they did not receive.
2. Customer: I didn’t sign up for auto delivery. – CC: Auto delivery is an OPT-IN only program whether a customer orders online, though our advertised 800 number, or through customer service. No customer is enrolled automatically. When ordering online each person has to check a box to receive auto delivery or verbally agree to be in the program. If customers don’t want auto delivery we have a “One time only” option.
3. Customer: I didn’t know I couldn’t return the auto delivery shipment. CC– Every 5 piece kit comes with a full 60 day money back guarantee. In that 60 day’s everyone has the opportunity to call customer service to customize, cancel, or take advantage of the 60 day auto delivery cycle. The auto delivery shipments include the exact same compact, lip gloss, and concealer as the initial 5 piece kit and do not come with the same money back guarantee. A reminder is sent with the original packing slip and every packing slip thereafter.

We hope this information is helpful and you will visit our website at www.ChristinaCosmetics.com and on Facebook or call our toll free customer service number at 800.543.7207 for any further questions.

The Customer Care Team
Christina Cosmetics

No one staffs their customer service line - which is the only option they offer to cancel from their auto-shipment policy.

Christina Cosmetics - What Christina Cosmetics is About!

Throughout her career as a celebrity makeup artist and hairstylist, Christina Sullivan has empowered women to look and feel their best. When she founded Christina Cosmetics in 1999, she embraced the goal of creating products designed to boost each customer’s confidence. Throughout her years in the beauty industry, Christina Sullivan has performed hundreds of makeovers. She discovered, however, that despite practicing new makeup techniques, few women achieved their “after” makeover looks again.

As her career developed, she felt compelled by her own battle with adult acne to begin experimenting with natural cosmetics. After intensive research, Christina discovered that by using a compact with a four-color palette, women could create a flawless, professional look with ease. Formulated with high-quality minerals, her Perfect Pigment system keeps all skin types clear and healthy. With Perfect Pigment, Christina Cosmetics has overcome the challenge of creating a healthy makeup that any woman can apply in just one minute.

Dedicated to expanding her company to include every aspect of skin health, Ms. Sullivan has followed the success of the revolutionary Perfect Pigment makeup system with a series of skin treatments. The True Youth moisturizer, 5 Minute Face Lift elixir, and the rejuvenating Mineral Mist each utilize natural ingredients and soothing botanicals' to hydrate, calm, and even tighten skin and minimize pore size. Additionally, Christina Cosmetics will soon be launching a non comedogenic facial cleanser for sensitive skin and a micro dermabrasion scrub. Featured in Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine, New Beauty Magazine, and in several award-winning infomercials, Christina Cosmetics provides recognizable quality even to celebrities and models.

In addition to the company’s customer commitment, Christina Cosmetics takes pride in its environmental and philanthropic endeavors. Since its inception the Company has taken care to conserve everyday resources by limiting its mass mailings, decreasing its in-house paper use, and eliminating paper packaging for its individual products. Additionally, Christina Cosmetics reaches out to women in various shelters and recovery centers every Christmas with individually packaged cosmetics gift bags. Christina Sullivan, in her way of “paying it forward, ” believes this gift goes beyond just makeup; empowering each woman to feel confident in her appearance to restart her life. As with every woman who uses her products, these women deserve the confidence that a radiant complexion can begin to inspire.

For more information please Call 800.543.7207 Monday- Friday 9am-4pm PST

This company is a scam. Once you order on auto ship you can NEVER cancel. If you call they put you on hold and they never answer if you call back. Use another phone line, they put you on hold an disconnect you. Respond to their email they don't answer. They keep sending their product and keep charging your card. I called my credit card company and they are blocking them from charging me. All over the internet people with the same complaints. I liked the product but I don't need it repeatedly. What a shame to cause people such grief and force you to keep accepting their product. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

Christina Cosmetics - Customer Misunderstandings

Dear Friends & Customers:

have TRIPLED our customer service department to better service you! Our
team of customer service representatives are experts in skin care and
makeup. We are here to assist you with selecting colors, helping improve
your complexion, and get you the fabulous look that you want with one
compact, one brush, in one minute!

At Christina Cosmetics we pride ourselves in providing the best
the frequency that you desire, up to 365 days. Just go online to
www.ChristinaCosmetics.com and click on the “customize my order” link at
the bottom of the page. Each customer has the option to return or
exchange their first shipment within 60 days of their purchase, and 30
days for 1 time only orders; hassle free!
We are always here for you Monday- Friday from 9a.m.-4p.m. Pacific
Standard Time at [protected].

3. Customer: I didn’t know I couldn’t return the auto delivery shipment. – Every 5 piece kit comes with a full 60 day money back guarantee. In that 60 day’s everyone has the opportunity to call customer service to customize, cancel, or take advantage of the 60 day auto delivery cycle. The auto delivery shipments include the exact same compact, lip gloss, and concealer as the initial 5 piece kit and do not come with the same money back guarantee. A reminder is sent with the original packing slip and every packing slip thereafter.

The Customer Care Team