Christina Cosmetics Logo

Christina Cosmetics

Having problems with Christina Cosmetics?

Christina Cosmetics Customer Service Contacts

3435 East Thousand Oaks Blvd, Suite 3397
Westlake Village, California
United States - 91359-3397
Postal Address
P.O. Box 1246, Camarillo, CA 93011

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Christina Cosmetics Customer Service. Initial Christina Cosmetics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Christina Cosmetics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Christina Cosmetics. Discuss the issues you have had with Christina Cosmetics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Christina CosmeticsCancelling my order

How do I cancel...I've called, left messages...have not received any confirmation that it was cancelled!!??

Jan 29, 2020

Christina Cosmetics — pigment blotchy powder and foundation - will not give me my credit

This horrible company sent me an automatic shipment when I told them on the first order not to until I used...

Christina Cosmeticsoutlet owner

my request is that my area outlet holder is not much cooperative with me .. his name is wahab . im from mianwali punjab Pakistan.. in my store all item of christine are short please solve my problem.. im requesting you .. my customers are returning back without because of shortage of items of christine... please approach to wahab and clear the matter..

Christina Cosmeticsmake-up

When you purchase a product, you are not aware you will receive products and be billed on a regular basis. What's worse, they don't have customer service to cancel the membership you didn't sign up for to start with. I wouldn't buy this product again if I loved it. I hate companies that deceive their customers this way. BEWARE. This is one of those buyers remorse that you keep having over and over again. How do you get out of it, that is the question. Do you have to cancel your credit card. That may be your only option.

Jan 07, 2019

Christina Cosmetics — scam, can't able to cancel the auto shipping. unauthorized credit card charge.

I did ordered this product online one time didn't see any where in the form said AUTO shipping for...

Christina Cosmetics — makeup

I ordered this product and then cancelled. It was supposed to be on 2 payments of 19.99 but it wasn't. I wa...

Christina Cosmetics — Unauthorized charges, money not refunded after account cancelled and new deductions made.

Late in 2016 I ordered from this company and made a mistake not to check online for reviews. I received the...

Christina CosmeticsCompact

Received the product after a long, long wait. Returned it as the mirror and make up was broken. Returned it at my expense waited for a replacement product. Never received, called again and like many others the company says they never received my return. Wish I would have read the reviews before purchasing the product. Notice now that the company no longer has reviews on their website BIG RED FLAG! The only help I got was that I should have put tracking on my return package which they did not tell me when they told me to ship it back. Very dishonest and disreputable company.

Christina Cosmetics — Cannot reach company

I placed an online order through the website listed above, back in March 2015. With the membership there i...

Christina Cosmeticsovercharging/

Ordered cosmetics products from christina cosmetics back november 2013 online. First they charged my account twice for the same product and the product was two payment of $19.95 plus shipping. which they charge account on first order of $27.95 then they were paid the second $19.95 on 12-17. Now they are trying to tell me I am on auto ship which I never asked for and are trying to charge my account again . It is my belief that CS representative are adding to accounts without the customer knowledge. I informed them that i never asked for auto ship. the product was to be for a total of $39.95 one time only.

• Md
              MDS1 Jul 02, 2015

I am more than satisfied with Christina Cosmetics in both the products I receive at a scheduled three month interval and with the company's customer service. I initially received my products monthly, but soon realized I did not need such a freqeunt supply. I spoke wth a very respectful customer service agent and my delivery schedule was immediately changed to meet my personal needs. Christina Cosmetics is the first make-up line that I have ever used (I am 59) that I can apply with confidence that I will look natural, healthy and carry a mature radiance.

Christina CosmeticsCustomer Misunderstandings

Dear Friends & Customers:

We would like to thank all of you for your feedback over the years! We have always taken all the questions and concerns to heart and we are happy to announce we
            have TRIPLED our customer service department to better service you! Our
            team of customer service representatives are experts in skin care and
            makeup. We are here to assist you with selecting colors, helping improve
            your complexion, and get you the fabulous look that you want with one
            compact, one brush, in one minute!!

At Christina Cosmetics we pride ourselves in providing the best
            the frequency that you desire, up to 365 days. Just go online to
            www.ChristinaCosmetics.com and click on the “customize my order” link at
            the bottom of the page. Each customer has the option to return or
            exchange their first shipment within 60 days of their purchase, and 30
            days for 1 time only orders; hassle free!
            We are always here for you Monday- Friday from 9a.m.-4p.m. Pacific
            Standard Time at [protected].

We never debit customers accounts unless we ship products or collect a second installment for merchandise already shipped. If ever a package is lost a customer may call customer service to receive a tracking number. Our Company policy and Terms of Service is available to everyone online at www.ChristinaCosmetics.com

We have listened to our customers over the weeks, months, and years, and have implemented your ideas to make us become a better company and provide better customer service. We feel we have overcome so many of the learning curves every company experiences, and our continued goal is to exceed customer’s expectations.

In our experience over the years the most common misunderstanding for complaints are as follows:

1. Customer: I didn’t know there was a second payment. - CC: Each kit may be purchased with one payment or two. The second installment is billed 30 days after the first payment. Often times customers forget and will think they paid for something they did not receive.
            2. Customer: I didn’t sign up for auto delivery. – CC: Auto delivery is an OPT-IN only program whether a customer orders online, though our advertised 800 number, or through customer service. No customer is enrolled automatically. When ordering online each person has to check a box to receive auto delivery or verbally agree to be in the program. If customers don’t want auto delivery we have a “One time only” option.
            3. Customer: I didn’t know I couldn’t return the auto delivery shipment. CC– Every 5 piece kit comes with a full 60 day money back guarantee. In that 60 day’s everyone has the opportunity to call customer service to customize, cancel, or take advantage of the 60 day auto delivery cycle. The auto delivery shipments include the exact same compact, lip gloss, and concealer as the initial 5 piece kit and do not come with the same money back guarantee. A reminder is sent with the original packing slip and every packing slip thereafter.

We hope this information is helpful and you will visit our website at www.ChristinaCosmetics.com and on Facebook or call our toll free customer service number at 800.543.7207 for any further questions.

The Customer Care Team

• Ju
                Judith G Nov 06, 2013

No one staffs their customer service line - which is the only option they offer to cancel from their auto-shipment policy.

Christina CosmeticsWhat Christina Cosmetics is About!

Throughout her career as a celebrity makeup artist and hairstylist, Christina Sullivan has empowered women to look and feel their best. When she founded Christina Cosmetics in 1999, she embraced the goal of creating products designed to boost each customer’s confidence. Throughout her years in the beauty industry, Christina Sullivan has performed hundreds of makeovers. She discovered, however, that despite practicing new makeup techniques, few women achieved their “after” makeover looks again.

As her career developed, she felt compelled by her own battle with adult acne to begin experimenting with natural cosmetics. After intensive research, Christina discovered that by using a compact with a four-color palette, women could create a flawless, professional look with ease. Formulated with high-quality minerals, her Perfect Pigment system keeps all skin types clear and healthy. With Perfect Pigment, Christina Cosmetics has overcome the challenge of creating a healthy makeup that any woman can apply in just one minute.

Dedicated to expanding her company to include every aspect of skin health, Ms. Sullivan has followed the success of the revolutionary Perfect Pigment makeup system with a series of skin treatments. The True Youth moisturizer, 5 Minute Face Lift elixir, and the rejuvenating Mineral Mist each utilize natural ingredients and soothing botanicals' to hydrate, calm, and even tighten skin and minimize pore size. Additionally, Christina Cosmetics will soon be launching a non comedogenic facial cleanser for sensitive skin and a micro dermabrasion scrub. Featured in Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine, New Beauty Magazine, and in several award-winning infomercials, Christina Cosmetics provides recognizable quality even to celebrities and models.

In addition to the company’s customer commitment, Christina Cosmetics takes pride in its environmental and philanthropic endeavors. Since its inception the Company has taken care to conserve everyday resources by limiting its mass mailings, decreasing its in-house paper use, and eliminating paper packaging for its individual products. Additionally, Christina Cosmetics reaches out to women in various shelters and recovery centers every Christmas with individually packaged cosmetics gift bags. Christina Sullivan, in her way of “paying it forward, ” believes this gift goes beyond just makeup; empowering each woman to feel confident in her appearance to restart her life. As with every woman who uses her products, these women deserve the confidence that a radiant complexion can begin to inspire.

For more information please Call 800.543.7207 Monday- Friday 9am-4pm PST

Josieb1122 Jun 17, 2013

This company is a scam. Once you order on auto ship you can NEVER cancel. If you call they put you on hold and they never answer if you call back. Use another phone line, they put you on hold an disconnect you. Respond to their email they don't answer. They keep sending their product and keep charging your card. I called my credit card company and they are blocking them from charging me. All over the internet people with the same complaints. I liked the product but I don't need it repeatedly. What a shame to cause people such grief and force you to keep accepting their product. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

Christina Cosmetics Perfect Pigment Mineral MakeupCustomer Misunderstandings

Dear Friends & Customers:

have TRIPLED our customer service department to better service you! Our
                team of customer service representatives are experts in skin care and
                makeup. We are here to assist you with selecting colors, helping improve
                your complexion, and get you the fabulous look that you want with one
                compact, one brush, in one minute!!

At Christina Cosmetics we pride ourselves in providing the best
                the frequency that you desire, up to 365 days. Just go online to
                www.ChristinaCosmetics.com and click on the “customize my order” link at
                the bottom of the page. Each customer has the option to return or
                exchange their first shipment within 60 days of their purchase, and 30
                days for 1 time only orders; hassle free!
                We are always here for you Monday- Friday from 9a.m.-4p.m. Pacific
                Standard Time at [protected].

3. Customer: I didn’t know I couldn’t return the auto delivery shipment. – Every 5 piece kit comes with a full 60 day money back guarantee. In that 60 day’s everyone has the opportunity to call customer service to customize, cancel, or take advantage of the 60 day auto delivery cycle. The auto delivery shipments include the exact same compact, lip gloss, and concealer as the initial 5 piece kit and do not come with the same money back guarantee. A reminder is sent with the original packing slip and every packing slip thereafter.

The Customer Care Team

Christina CosmeticsTerrible Company

This company is unbelievably bad. This product is a good idea in theory but looks caked on. Then they won't let you return this snake oil even if it is unused. I got into a dispute with Visa about it. Only order this product if you are looking to set money on fire, be aggravated and look overly made up while doing this. I have nothing good to say about this company or their product. Good riddance!

• Ju
                      jude puchalski Feb 21, 2015

OMG! Did I make a bad decision to order Christina's product? I have ordered thier product by phone after watching their TV commercials. I have not talked to the real person but just the machine with my orders. I expidite the delivery by adding more money for the shipment. It says I will recieve it in 2 business days. Two days has passed and did not recieved the product yet. They've already taken the money in my dbit account. I went online to check if I could at least e-mail them, but there is no way I could do it. Custumer service only serve for orders but not concerned questions from customers. I guess this is only the only way I couold get their attention. I read the comments and it is scary. Hope their experience will not happened to me.

maggie 47 May 10, 2012

i love the look that it gI'ves me maybe try using a Lil less on your face. I've been with this company for a long time and all my girlfriends and family use it as well just need to ask questions and watch the video I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! its the best I've ever used and I've tried other minerals and nothing comes close to Christina's

• Sh
                      Sherae13 Apr 09, 2012

They charged mycard five times. It said two payments of 19.99. Now i have tofight with those thieves

Christina Cosmetics - Perfect Pigment — Advice Review and Taken

After reading all the reviews and complaints I want to say thank you for taking the time to post your...

Christina CosmeticsTook money

Poor customer service - took debits but never sent product - took 2 debits each time – never changed address change after reported – refused to refund money or send new product.

My advice - Do NOT subscribe to this mail order make up service. In my instance they debited funds from my account twice per month, but I never received any makeup. I would call and told they would take care of it, but it was never corrected. I called to change my address, and no one recorded the change in the record. The post office told me they informed them of my address change, and they never updated their records. They REFUSED to give me a refund even though they had take several debits over past months and I only received one makeup order.

If you must order from this place, then be sure to NOT use a bank ATM/Debit card. Instead use a credit card so that you can protest the debit and reverse the payment if you do not receive the make up. As I learned, if you use an ATM/Debit card then there’s nothing you can do to get your money back. If they take money from my account one more time, then I feel like the only thing I can do is to change my bank account and close this account so they cannot steal from me one more time.

The representative claimed she had no records of phone calls from me. What an incompetent staff, when I have called about this more than once trying to rectify. I also had changed my address by phone – and the representative said she was not showing a change, plus they had not received any returns. I don’t believe them – not for one minute. Either their record keeping is awful, or their software where they keep addresses is inadequate, or someone on that staff just didn’t take the time to do their job!

The representative had the nerve to be insulted that I was upset with her (when I called again after several previous calls) about them continuing to take money from my account. She said they sent out the make-up and it was not returned so I must pay for it. Most companies I order from online have policies to address these types of situations instead of being so money hungry that they feel like they have to steal from people without providing any product.

I used their “so-called” update function on their website to change my order. I even captured the screen shots that show that they responded that my order had been updated. But when I called the representative she claimed that I had submitted a second order. Clearly their site is inadequate and not processing properly. No one previously said anything about me having two orders.

I ended up terminating the service since I have received only 1 order (which was the first order) and I NEVER received the new color that I had changed to using their poor website. In looking on the Internet I see that there are several other options for make-up and I intend to pursue one of the other choices, or only shop where I can buy in person at a counter.

The representative just kept lecturing me like a child about how she did not like what I was saying or how I was talking to her. Well, I don’t like how they stole my money and that they act like they have no responsibility to fix the problem.

SHAME ON this company for stealing from me. And SHAME ON them for not even trying to work with me after I had reported my problem several times. I am unemployed and they just keep taking money from my bank account despite my efforts to stop them.

I asked them why would I want more than one complete package of make up in the same month? I could see someone perhaps buying two colors, but buying two complete sets of everything each time – who does that? The representative said lots of people do. I don’t believe her!

I intend to tell everyone to STAY AWAY from this company unless you have money to burn and don’t mind not receiving the product or don’t mind having your money taken with no product received and don’t mind poor customer service. Besides that – the make up was not that good. I was not at all pleased which is why I was trying to get a new color to see if that would make a difference.

Don’t be fooled by any positive reports that may show up about this company. I’ve learned that most companies have their staff submit positive reviews when they see negative reports appear on the Internet. Trust me – I’m not making this up. Stay away!! Don’t be fooled by the infomercial with all the smiling nice people promoting the product. Those are not the people you will be working with through customer service if you have a problem.

REQUEST - If you have had a bad experience with this company, please don’t just shrug it off. Instead take a few minutes to write up your experience and post it somewhere on the Internet. Whether it was poor customer service, non-delivery, unauthorized debits, unable to cancel, or you just didn’t find the make-up lived up the hype. Take the time to tell your story. If enough of us complain maybe someone at the head of this company will get the message that they need to make some improvements. Help the other unsuspecting women out there who have been drawn in by the infomercial to sign up. If you do an internet search with “ Christina Cosmetics ” and complaints – you will find that there are many people who are complaining and we need everyone to report so the truth is widely shared.

Christina CosmeticsCustomer Service misrepresentation

This company appears to have a good product, but good luck if you start ordering it and expect to just be charged the amount you think per the website. Customer service acts like they will promptly fix your order, refund your credit card, re-ship the correct product etc, but wrong. You have to continually follow up with them and eat the costs you've incurred without intending to. Then, you're also stuck with product you didn't want because you got your 'automatic' shipment sent to you too early. It's also impossible to find the part on the site where you can actually CANCEL your ongoing orders.

Not a great customer satisfaction experience. Now I realize how companies can scam numerous customers. They may not get repeat business, but they'll make money as long as people keep 'trying' them out.

Christina Cosmetics — Won't refund me my money

Not surprised to get online here and read all of these complaints that sound SO very similar to mine! I...

Christina Cosmeticsignored cancel requests

I love the Christina Cosmetics line and products, but they completely disregarded all requests I made to discontinue my automatic quarterly order. Every effort I made to cancel was met with an answering machine and no returned calls. They customer services is poor, if not non-existent. My account for an automatic shipment /order finally stopped when the credit card account they had been charging was closed. Now, years later I would like to use the product again but am faced with hesitation due to their unethical practices. Be advised they do not communicate with their consumers and will not honor your wishes to stop receiving their product, and charging your account.

• Ho
                            honeygirl483 May 31, 2011

i also agree i told them back in April the 30 that i didn't want any more of this makeup, its good but i don't wear makeup like that, so i told them..DON'T SEND ME ANY MORE UNTIL 12/30/2012..so do you know what they did they billed me any way and made my bank account over draft..so its a total of 54.95 cent well i contacted the .BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. and they will contact me in 14 days so all of you who have that trouble you need to get in contact with them they will help because this is ridicules, why is this company getting away with this ..i call no one answer its the same all day every day this is not how you run a business, this is the far MOST trouble i have had with any thing like this..well this is the last..and i will call my bank to stop a payment so they won't bill me any more they just lost a good customer.

Christina CosmeticsMega Rip Off

This company is truly a rip off. They are not customer friendly at all. Please do not be sucked in!! The commercial sounds so happy and friendly and after all, she "says" she has celebrity connections... do we really know if that is true? I ordered the product, did not like it, tried to cancel, was told I would not be refunded. When I pushed back I was told "you might as well keep it - it will be cheaper because we will charge you a restocking fee and some other $20.00 fee" I was also told "remember that Christmas is coming up and you might want to keep it to give as a gift". What? Why would I give a gift of something that I do not like to someone I love? I am waiting to see how much I am being refunded and as I have noticed from other posts, it may not be cancelled yet will post an update later. I strongly do not recommend this product or this company to anyone. They will rip you off.