Hydroderm.comdo not want this product sent and charged to my bankcard - this was without my permission

K

I received a sample and paid $5.95. I never authorized them to continue sending me the product automatically. I have been charged TWICE on one bank statement. On was $84 and the other was $89.95. I cannot reach them on any of their phone numbers not am I able to log in to their website. Something is very unethical - I don't know what is going on with them, but I want to issue a formal complaint. I have contacted my back about this issue. I want this resolved - I don't need the extra stress!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices