Huntington Bank / fees and customer service
After being promised $150 up front from Huntington Bank then told I did not meet the time away requirements the games started.
Branch manager promised he would overturn and get me the $150 as promised.
Months later and no follow-up or response from at least three calls to customer service.
I ordered closure of all accounts in writing...the technicality was the fact that internally Huntington Bank dropped the ball in completing the account closures a year earlier.
Two months later I get a $350 charge from the credit line that I had with FirstMerit Bank. Huntington's transition from FirstMerit has been anything but smooth.
Now I have again been promised that this will be taken care of.
At this point I am still waiting on the $150 that I was cheated out of.
It is simply amazing that a bank who advertises such fees and problems with "other" banks is actually the worst I have ever seen from a bank on the exact same issues.
Incompetent and unresponsive are the issues that I see with Huntington Bank.
Like other requests I am sure no one will contact me to address the truth and fairness with all these problems.
More Huntington Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Huntington Bank - overdraft protection - opting in 
- Huntington Bank - refinance/ 
- Huntington Bank - mortgage modification 
- Huntington National Bank - refinance rip-off
- Huntington Bank - held my paycheck 
- Huntington Bank - customer service 
- Huntington Bank - unethical behavior and very poor customer service
- Huntington Bank - customer service
- Huntington Bank - safe deposit box
- Huntington Bank - checking overdraft fees