HSBC Retail Services (Best Buy And Storehouse Furniture) / fradulent billing practice

Rex, GA, United States Review updated:
This company has repeatedly billed me incorrectly. What started out to be a 3,000 purchase will end up costing me more than 7,000 after i'm finished paying them in full. They have submitted incorrect information to the credit bureau which has essentially damaged my credit. I plan to take this to the highest level of the consumer affairs bureau.

Comments

Ki
  8th of Aug, 2008
I totally agree with these complaints about hsbc (Best Buy). Everytime I call about a mistake on my account it takes about 40-45 minutes to correct the problem. I can never get anyone on the phone that is competent to understand the simple mistake. But it doesn't stop there I would see the same mistake every month. I have to call every weekend to correct the problem. I can never get an answer from anyone. When I send in a payment my balance never equals. I ask the person on the phone about the balance and no one can give me an answer. So I can't calculate how much extra monies I had to pay because there are too many incompetent people that work in this company. I got so mad that I decided to cancel my Best Buy credit card because I just didn't want to deal with this company anymore. The worst company to deal with.
Fr
  16th of Nov, 2009
Hello, I agree and how did you resolve it. I cannot get a live person and they are trying to bill me more than what I owe. MS

Best Buy Logo Best Buy