HSBC GM Master Card / misguidance to obtain card!
I received a 2.99 % balance transfer offer in the mail and when I called to obtain the card they concentrated only in asking all the questions, social security, date of birth, address ets, etc, and I kept asking how much the monthly payment will be for the amount of the transfer, they kept avoiding the question over and over, and at the end, they refuse to give me the approx. monthly amount, the only way to obtain that information was to make the actual transfer on the phone at that specific moment. how can you give somebody you have never done business with, several thousands dollar of your money when they refuse to tell you how much your payment will be???!!! it is not only unprofessional but I think it should be illegal. who are these people??? how can they be doing business out there!!!
More HSBC GM Master Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Dubai - bank
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies
- HSBC Holdings - complaining about fraud
- HSBC (UAE) - cash withdrawal from atm of sharjah city, centre atm machine on 12 oct 2016