HSBC Credit Card Collection Department / getting regular calls asking for another customer
I am Arti Kulkarni and I have two mobile phones with me. I am getting regular calls from Credit card collection department about another customer (Arti Apte). From last six months this is going on. Lots of times I have complaint abt this thing to the seniors from collection department. And every time getting the ans that some body is going to delete my both numbers from their database.
But still I am getting regular calls from HSBC. I think this is the worst bank in which nobody is concerned about what they are doing.
What I can do now is to put the complaint to police agency and speared the information about the worst management of the HSBC Bank.
Please do not go for any kind of service from HSBC.
More HSBC Credit Card Collection Department Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HRS Account / HSBC - bill pay/customer service 
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies
- HSBC Holdings - complaining about fraud
- HSBC (UAE) - cash withdrawal from atm of sharjah city, centre atm machine on 12 oct 2016
- HSBC (UAE) - fraud transaction - unsecure credit card
- HSBC (UAE) - customer service